RATE or REVIEW The Last Movie You Watched.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:duff

Been a fan of pirates a good 15 years before Pirates of the Carribean came out and it's so damn refreshing to have this show and the new Assassin's Creed take pirates seriously without the myths and all the over the top stuff. Both tie fiction into reality nicely without being unrealistic.

Batman Begins - 8/10
The Dark Knight - 8/10
The Dark Knight Rises - 3/10

First time I've watched them back to back. Last time I'll ever watch Rises.

Talia's master plan to commit suicide getting sidetracked when she sucks her father's murderer's **** and let him know what it feels like to have an orgasm in her on top of having murdered her and killed her father is pure retard for Bruce's character arc beyond anything in Batman and Robin.

Than our intrepid rapist/murderer/hero runs off to another country abandoning Gotham City and making his lifelong adoptive father think he's dead, leaving Blake untrained and basically giving him a loaded gun to his head in the form of a Batsuit that every prisoner in the entire city that is still running fugitive free now wants direct revenge on for thwarting Big ***** Bane's love connection plan to do anything for the woman he loves who's banging both their arch-nemisis.

Compelling stuff.

Batman runs off with Catwoman, who he's met up with a total of 5 times, 1 of which she robs his dead mother's pearls(the reason she was shot dead), the next she steals his car and has kidnapped a senator, the 3rd she's living with whores, and than the 4th time she actually hands him over to be murdered by Bane for money(she never apologises). The 5th time she tells him outright to forget Gotham and just let those millions die. Her "salvation" comes in the form of murdering Bane with Wayne's property after Batman specifically stopped her from shooting someone earlier. All she wants is to disapear from anyone who's ever know her. He still decides this woman is wife material and worth abandoning his city and all these people.

What a ****ing joke. :lol

While I had lots of problems with Rises, mainly the retirement after TDK and a 8 year layoff, it's better than a 3. :lol

Bane was handled well, other than having a English accent.
I love the broken Batman training to leave the pit.
The soundtrack to the ending montage.

Might be one or two other things.

Seen the new Jack Ryan? lol.......

While I had lots of problems with Rises, mainly the retirement after TDK and a 8 year layoff, it's better than a 3. :lol

Bane was handled well, other than having a English accent.
I love the broken Batman training to leave the pit.
The soundtrack to the ending montage.

Might be one or two other things.

Seen the new Jack Ryan? lol.......

I know it's all stuff I've said/ranted over before but having just watched it I can't help it. Honestly, I won't watch it again, at least for a good 10 years so I'm done.

I actually have a legit system when I rate stuff. :lol I added up all the major plot problems like out of character decisions being made and stuff like that + techincal errors(continuity etc) that I caught + things like cinematography and soundtrack, rewatchability etc. all within the confines of the subject matter they are trying to present and for Rises I wound up with a 2.5. I actually just rounded up to be efficient. :lol Bane, to me, is a flawed character in every imaginable way he was written. Right off the bat they bastardise the source material in every way. He isn't from the right country, he's a member of the LOS instead of having his own mercs who follow him. He's a henchman. He doesn't use Venom as a steroid but instead relies on pain medication. He's not intelligent(Talia tells him Bruce is Batman, he doesn't figure it out himself). He's a *****. He's willing to kill himself for Talia who is actually having sex with Bruce. And his ultimate plan is to commit suicide.

But as for Jack Ryan, no, I can't say I'm interested in Chris Pine much. I love Hunt, Games, and Danger but never bothered with Sum either.

Last edited:
Batman Begins - 8/10
The Dark Knight - 8/10
The Dark Knight Rises - 3/10

:lol

Quite a drop-off. Not even sure I'd go that low with TDKR, but it does continue to leave a bad taste. On a smaller note it ruined the Tumbler for me. The Tumbler ceased to be a Batmobile when all the baddies got hold of the camo-versions. I got so sick of the sight of my HT one that I dusted it off and boxed it up the other day. '89 is the only one I need.

Wayne becomes completely retarded, the drop is deserved. :lol He quits over a woman who was banging the bad guy. Regular nobodies are figuring out his identity even though he hasn't been Batman for 8 years. Comes back, and within a week falls in love with the villain trying to murder him. Decides to quit again when she's dead. Runs off with the only other woman who's ever tryed to murder him. (also stole the pearls Joe Chill wanted to steal and murdered both his parents over) She is like the female Joe Chill and instead of associating it with the worst kind of criminal he wants to **** her? Blakes the one that figures out Bane's plan. Bruce supplies the Nuke that holds Gotham hostage, Bane's tanks for locking down the city, and gives Catwoman the bike she uses to murder Bane. Falls in love with the woman banging Two-Face, falls in love with the woman banging Bane, falls in love with the woman who tryed to murder him. None of the women love him back but he's willing to throw away his life at a moment's notice for any of em. Guys got a serious fetish problem. The World's Greatest Detective ladies and gentlemen.

Last edited:
Back