RATE or REVIEW The Last Movie You Watched.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think it's my favorite Iron Man flick. I might not see it again in theaters, but i'm buying it when it comes out.

The Hangover III 4/10

Dull, dull, dull!!!

I gave it a 4 based on Alan's character and his performance. It had absolutely nothing else!

This and part II should never have been made. For me it has tainted the first one which I really enjoyed at the time.

The Great Gatsby

7/10

Too over the top - rambles on a bit in parts, and stylistically the mix between stylistic 20s/30s and contemporary felt off balance in many places.

Check his board name...that company releases tons of movies your average Jo never heard of. I love watching those.

I sort of know the guy...so i was ribbing him..yeah he has the movies.....also has a constantly changing HT collection..:panic:

Pulp Fiction 10/10

Now look, maybe your method of massage differs from mine, but, you know, touchin' his wife's feet, and stickin' your tongue in her Holiest of Holies, ain't the same ****in' ballpark, it ain't the same league, it ain't even the same ****in' sport. Look, foot massages don't mean ****.

I don't wanna hear about no mother****in' ifs. All I wanna hear from your *** is, You ain't got no problem. You on the mother****er...

Back