RATE or REVIEW The Last Movie You Watched.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Willow is still better than Howard the Duck.

Prometheus, 8.5/10.
Finally had some to watch it since its original theatrical release. While it still leaves unanswered questions, great visuals with one of the best sci-fi franchises still going despite Aliens 3, but more so 4.

Star Trek into Darkness: While an accomplished action movie I was hugely disappointed with the lame duck captain. The action is pretty relentless with little time for the story to breath. Cumberbatch is excellent, probably the best villain we have seen in STrek movies. The charm from the first movie is not there either. The biggest problem I have with the movie is its treatment of Kirk. Pines was excellent in the first movie but he acts like a spoilt brat and headless chicken in this one. Given that he has been Captain for some time now we did not need to see sub immaturity in the second outing. It looks like we will have to wait for the third movie to see the tactical genius that is Kirk. As an action movie I'd give this 8/10. As a Star Trek movie 5/10.

The Master:6/10-The first half of the movie was really good,it had potential to be my type of movie,but i didn't like the direction it took the last half of the movie.
Of Mice and Men(1992):7/10

I need to watch The Master again. Enjoyed it, but certainly didn't live up to my expectations. Couldn't fault Phoenix and Hoffman however!

Predator 2 (with same bias I gave the first one a page or two back) - 9/10

It was a worthy follow up. Underappreciated at the time by many and myself for not having Arnie in it.

Life of Pi 6/10

It was entertaining whilst watching it, but I'm in no rush to watch again.

Iron Man 3 2/10

Hope never to see again. Want to forget.

Star Trek Into Darkness 8/10

Very entertaining whilst watching. Hopefully it will hold up on later viewings with some small plot holes I noticed.

It was a worthy follow up. Underappreciated at the time by many and myself for not having Arnie in it.
:lecture :lecture :lecture

Great film! Not a flawless victory, but a good time nonetheless.

The cast is great too!

Argo. 7/10 - good movie, and I can see why it might've won Best Picture, but a little let down considering all the buzz and such.

Damn straight. :lecture

tumblr_m1ce8u1JBI1qktzz8o1_400.gif

Oblivion - 7.5/10 - A good simple Sci-Fi flick. I loved the drones. They were bad *** and mad kewl digitial tiger-like sounds. Saw the 'twist' coming early on though...

The Great Gatsby (2013) - 5/10 - Had to read this back school, but didn't remember any of it. :lol Decent acting and story but the ****ty CGI ruins everything. Everything looked fake. Also felt like it was going on for hours and hours. And hip hop music? The director should have watched a few episodes of Boardwalk Empire.

Don't Go In The Woods (1981) - 4/10 - I like super low budget slashers, but this thing was bad. :lol

Last edited:
Back