RATE or REVIEW The Last Movie You Watched.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rate The Last Movie You Watched.

Wolves are actually incredibly aggressive, unrealistic, invincible killing machines. There is no god. You can't escape death.

...okay?

It's about coping with death. Just a well made, well acted movie. Probably better then Amazing Spider-Man.

Safe house 6.5/10

pretty decent action flick with solid performances by Denzel and Reynolds.:lecture

Who is that anyway? Looks like Sienna Miller.
1653972_o.gif
251124_o.gif

It's about coping with death. Just a well made, well acted movie. Probably better then Amazing Spider-Man.

I enjoyed The Grey and loved the ending. But no it's not better than ASM. There you go again making assumptions. Tut tut.

I enjoyed The Grey and loved the ending. But no it's not better than ASM. There you go again making assumptions. Tut tut.

Wolves >>>> Spiders.

It's not an assumption, it's a fact. It's in the Dicsaurus. Look up Fact. You'll see the definition is "Wolves are indeed the greatest thing. And if Wolves are present, it beats Spiders."

:lecture

Seeking a Friend For the End of the World. 9.8/10. The movie was brilliant. I thought it was funny throughout, very touching, and just an all around good experience.

The Amazing Spiderman 7/10.
Preferred the new Spiderman but the film dragged in places and the soundtrack was dull. The unconvincing CGI lizards should have been left out too.

Back