RATE or REVIEW The Last Movie You Watched.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rate The Last Movie You Watched.

Ip Man 9/10

Based on a true story about the master Yip Man who was the grandmaster of Wing Chun and a mentor for Bruce Lee for several years. Stars Donnie Yen who does a superb job with the role.

Picture was not as crisp (felt like reg DVD quality) but the choreography of the fight scenes were fantastic.

Ip Man 2 5/10

Donnie Yen reprises his role and I was very disappointed with the story. The fight scene was not as believable if it was even base or inspired by the true story of Yip Man. Quality picture is better then the 1st.

My problem with the last fight scene is how can a grand master have trouble fighting a British Boxer? Bruce Lee would had destroyed the boxer with one punch yet Yip couldn't do it.

The ending was pretty cool and a surprise...*spoiler alert* which shows a young Bruce Lee doing his signature gesture.

There is suppose to be third IP Man movie but does not star Donnie Yen. For some reason Sammo Hung is in the 3rd movie *spoiler alert* but he died in the 2nd movie? WTF??? I'm not buying the 3rd movie because it looks like crap.

Last edited:

Whheerrz yer Cahrissmahss SPERET....

Eye Aham Looulking feor TEHURBO Mhan Dhall!

Crazy, Stupid, Love: 8.5 / 10. Was the GF's turn to pick the movie, and despite two big and unbelievable coincidences, pretty good / solid movie.

Crazy, Stupid, Love: 8.5 / 10. Was the GF's turn to pick the movie, and despite two big and unbelievable coincidences, pretty good / solid movie.

Yeah, just finished watching it right now; I thought it was a solid movie too.

The Prestige- 9/10

Supernatural elements were a bit much for me, and some immoral things bothered me, but this was much better than Inception. Mysterious enough that it creates a need to really pay attention, but not overly confusing.

Puss In Boots- 7.5/10

I'm pretty sure this was what my rating was for this. Might have been lower. The stereotypes, sexual references and immoral content were frighteningly high for a children's movie. But the chemistry between the two main cats was simply amazing to watch, very entertaining. There was also some great special effects peppered throughout the film.

"30 Minutes or Less" 2/10

Dreadfully unfunny flick. Everyone associated with this should be ashamed.

It is a good thing that this film is so short, about 1 hour and 20 minutes, so it is over relatively quickly and reduces the amount of pain it would inflict if it were 15 minutes longer.

I didn't care what happened to any of the characters and kind of wished they blew the kid up about a half hour into this picture so it would be over.

Tangled 10/10 great movie,very enjoyable and sweet, Maximus the horse was awesome!

Back