RATE or REVIEW The Last Movie You Watched.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rate The Last Movie You Watched.

The Green Hornet....5/10. Entertaining film, but same old Seth Rogan. I didn't really care for the Kato special effects either.

Predators............7/10
Green Hornet.......9/10.....I thought it was funny and really enjoyed the movie. I was looking for a few laughs and got what I was looking for.

Newcastle:......well.....I can't really rate this movie cuz I wasn't paying much attention to the plot ..... I mean....the amount of HOT Aussie ass was too overwhelming!!!! :lol

I mean...young, tanned, mostly naked surfers with Australian accents....come on now...It's a girls dream come true. :drool

It's a 10. Awesome film!:rotfl
Tokyo-Godfathers.jpg

The A-Team: 7/10
Really surprised by how much I enjoyed this... maybe a tad long, but still very kickass :rock

True Grit 8/10. Boy PG-13 is getting closer to R every year. Might go see The Fighter 2moro.

Eragon: 7/10 Didn't catch the whole beginning, but the bit that I saw was entertaining.

Rogue: 7/10 It was a bit like Lake Placid only set in Australia. Pretty good watch.

The A-Team: 7/10
Really surprised by how much I enjoyed this... maybe a tad long, but still very kickass :rock

I felt the same way. Very fun film and well executed. I think you had to be a fan of the TV series to get it though.

:lecture

I just watched this again today myself bud.

Love that film so much.

Yeah its one of those films that come along every 5-10 years. Brilliant.

G.I. Joe.....4/10. Why couldn't they just stay true to the comics.........If I didn't have a history with these American heroes, I would give it a 6/10.

Back