RATE or REVIEW The Last Movie You Watched.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rate The Last Movie You Watched.

Predators: 7.5/10

Actually better than I expected. I enjoyed it, as ridiculously derivative as it is. Adrien Brody was surprisingly effective in his role. Not gonna buy the figures, but might buy the soundtrack since it seems to have several of the songs from the original in it.

There's no way I could sit through IM 2 three times. I watched ANOES remake last night. Worst remake ever. Freddy wasn't scary or creepy just a gross paedo. The effects were crap, gore non existant and the script was horrible. Platinum Dunes please call it a day.

never saw the remake, but heard alot of the same from those that did see it, pure crap.

funny the first one actually scared the shat out of me 20+ yrs ago now it's pretty corny as well.:monkey2 i wouldn't say it aged very well:dunno

The Thaw: 8/10

I really liked this movie, had a pretty good story and the gross out factor was pretty good as well. Only reason I gave it an 8 instead of a 9 was the corny global warming/over population message. A great movie about parasitic bugs :)

Rocky Horror Picture Show BD 8/10

Nice presentation of the classic midnight movie for Blu-Ray. Picture not a vast improvement over the DVD releases due to the quality of the original film elements, but the Blu-ray audio track is a major upgrade.

Cheaper by the Dozen. 7.5/10. Good family movie. Funny enough. Solid.

SnakeDoc

I'm actually half way through The Girl Who Played With Fire.

Predators: 7.5/10

Actually better than I expected. I enjoyed it, as ridiculously derivative as it is. Adrien Brody was surprisingly effective in his role. Not gonna buy the figures, but might buy the soundtrack since it seems to have several of the songs from the original in it.

Predators: 8 / 10. Couldn't have said it better myself. And it looks like the kept the exact same score, which was perfect.

Robin Hood 2010:7/10 I thought Crowe did a very good job. The story is very, very windy. I think it's just a little too much info to try and cram into a movie. Will be interested if they do a sequel.

Mad Men season 3

9/10

I love this show! The finale was so satisfying. I'm hooked.

Get Him To The Greek 7/10. It has some very funny moments, although they aren't able to sustain it as well as they did with Sarah Marshall.

And of course, I watched The Walking Dead last night. 9/10 for an opening episode!

Back