RATE or REVIEW The Last Movie You Watched.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rate The Last Movie You Watched.

Inception 10/10 An Effortless 10. Nolan is already a legend imo. TDK was a fantastic film, Inception is proof that he is for real and extremely skilled with consistency. What a wonderful screenplay too.

The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo Blu-Ray

Slow start, but once it gets going after 30 minutes or so it is an edge of your seat thriller.
I might even go to see The Girl Who Played With Fire at the cinema next month because I enjoyed this so much

The Picture is amazing too

The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo Blu-Ray

Slow start, but once it gets going after 30 minutes or so it is an edge of your seat thriller.
I might even go to see The Girl Who Played With Fire at the cinema next month because I enjoyed this so much

The Picture is amazing too

Is it gory??? I have it on Netflix queue...

I don't think I put my rating for Inception on here.
But just in case, it's another 10/10 !!!!!! :rock :rock :rock

:lol

Pineapple Express- 9/10

Didn't catch the whole movie, but a good portion of it on TV, and I gotta say, it was damn hilarious.

Splice 7/10 - One very weird and deranged movie.

I was scared to see it, even more so when I found out he has sex with the creature, so idk if I'm gonna see it.

Btw, nice sig and avatar, i was really sad when he died for that SOB.

This post makes me weep for humanity. Black highlighted for things that make me want to...:banghead:banghead

Do you think I care what you have to say? I mean honestly, do you? I think you're posts are fun to laugh at, buddy :1-1:

Last edited:

I was scared to see it, even more so when I found out he has sex with the creature, so idk if I'm gonna see it.

Btw, nice sig and avatar, i was really sad when he died for that SOB.

Yeah that part was just creepy but i only watched it cuz Adrien Brody was in it and i like most of his movies.

Nikolai was great :rock:rock:rock

Predators- 11/10

This movie was ____ing excellent, like 10 times more than the original. It was so intense I was shaking when I got out of the theatre. I loved the homages to the original too. This movie would have gotten like a 15 out of 10 if Arnold had made an appearance like he was supposed to, and if the Russian guy and The good Predator hadn't died.

This movie is a great sequel. I still havent watched Predator2, but I doubt it will even come close to this and the original films. Might not even be counted as a sequel to me. I really hope there is another predators movie directed by the same guy, with the return of arnold and the surviving 2 of this one.

Woah! wait a minute did I read that right? 10 times better than the first one :horror
I never thought I would live to see the day :thud:

Inception - 10.1/10

Don't Be A Menace to South Central While Drinking Your Juice in the Hood - 187/10 Fooooo

Back