RATE or REVIEW The Last Movie You Watched.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rate The Last Movie You Watched.

Iron Man 9/10

I really like this film so haters don't bother flaming me it's pointless. :lol

Ghostbusters. I just got back from New York and I bought this on Blu when I got back just to see what I recognised. The effects are great ( Except the Dogs ). 8/10

Superman III ... 7/10. Childhood favorite. Probably overrating on quality ... but, like I said, I grew up on SIII.

Spy Game ... 8/10. Not too bad.

SnakeDoc

Iron Man 2

8.5/10

Loved the bit after the credits! :rock

I would give Iron Man 1 a 9/10

Iron Man 2: 4/10

I think they named the movie Iron Man 2 cuz it sucked twice as much balls than the first one.

What an epic let down.

Pros:
1. Graphics
2. Performances ( Mickey Rourkes character was kinda lame tho)
3. Last 15 minutes of the movie (minus bonus scene)

Cons:
1. The story had too much going on and it was way to chaotic
2. Whiplash was cheesey instead of intimidating
3. There where only about 3 action sequences in the whole f'n movie
4. The soundtrack was horrible
5. Cinematography was amateurish ( did anyone else notice that SW edit slide :rolleyes:)
6. And the $2 prop that comes after the credits.

All in all.... I didn't like the first one and I definetly didn't like this one.

Jon Favre should stick to directing Couples Retreat 2 and leave Iron Man to the big dawgs... btw...WhyTF does he always feel the need to act in his movies???

EDIT: I forgot to mention that I really loved design of the Drones tho.

You know,i agree with everything you said,i just saw it myself and i thought the biggest let down was Mickey Rourke,not that he did a terrible job,but he didn`t really get the chance to get involved as much as i hoped.We didn`t get to know the character and he was killed in the last scene just as fast as the Drones like he didn`t matter.With all the history behind his and Tony Stark`s father i expected alot more.

Rhodes jumping in a IM Suit to stop a drunk Tony Stark in his IM Suit,come one...lame :slap Reminded me of "Batman and Robin"

I have nothing against Ironman,i loved Ironman 1 but IM 2 was such a huge letdown,i think it would be better if they dropped a few things and focusing more on Rourke`s character and how much he and Tony are connected,with their parents working together and all.

Iron Man 2 - 8/10. Enjoyed the action, enjoyed RDJ, enjoyed Scarlett kicking ass. Didn't enjoy Cheadle at all - terrible, flat performance.

Defendor 5/10 - I could have lived without this one. It wasn't awful, and Woody did a nice job, but for the most part it was dull and slow masquerading as deep.

The Descent - 8/10. My all time favorite cave horror movie. Rewatched it again to prepare for...

The Descent 2 - 2/10. Don't bother. One of those sequels that really should never have been made.

Iron Man 2- 8.5/10

Posted this in the Iron Man 2 Discussion Thread

I loved all of the humor... I was laughing my ass off of the edge of my seat pretty much. RDJ is the perfect Tony Stark/Iron Man. He does it so well. I thought that the movie had enough action. I enjoyed all the scenes that had Fury (Jackson) in them. I like how the movie had so many nods towards the Avengers. Caps shield when Stark is modifying his chest piece was pretty sweet. I thought Whiplash was superb. I found him to be very threatening to Stark/Iron Man. He could have defeated Iron Man, but didn't. Johannson as BW was great. What a sexy woman. Ryan Reynolds is the man!

My biggest complaint would be Don Cheadle. He was passable at best at Rhodes/War Machine. I just didn't get anything between him and Stark. Terrence Howard should've stuck around to resume the mantle. But, nothing is ever perfect.

Enjoyed the movie though almost as much as the first one. Iron Man 2 delivered everything it needed to, in my opinion.

I can't help but wonder, with the falling out in the movie between Tony and Rhodes, if replacing the actor didn't in fact help the fact that they should not be getting along.

Body of Lies & The Break-Up

Body of Lies - 9/10

body-of-lies.jpg

Another movie that I should've watched in the theaters. Great plot, and I love the 'realistic espionage' portrayal.

The Break-Up - 7/10

breakup_poster.jpg

Good chick flick, as it exposes the misunderstandings between couples. Another torture movie for my testosterone, but at least Jennifer Aniston was there the whole movie. :naughty

Last edited:
Back