RATE or REVIEW The Last Movie You Watched.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Favourite - 2018

Boring as *^%#!
Best part of the movie was set design and the costumes.

I felt the same, utter gobshyte. It was a film that was too pleased with itself. The wide angle shots that had no good reason to be wide angle were especially irritating.

DieHard 2: 6/10

Really not a good film.

Sent from the inside of a giant slug in outer space.....

Avengers Endgame - 9/10

Only my second viewing after the theater viewing. I liked it in the theater but loved it at home being able to really focus on it. Watching all the bonus features gave me a greater appreciation too. Also seeing it a second time so closely after watching IW again it really is a brilliant conclusion to both movies.

Royal Tenenbaums (6/10): Surprised to see so high on those Wes Anderson films ranked lists. He's still trying to find his footing in this which he eventually does in Life Aquatic and finally perfects in Fantastic Mr Fox/Budapest Hotel. Took a step back on Isle of Dogs however.

Ready or Not : 9/10

A new instant classic for horror fans! A complete blast of violence/comedy/suspense. One of my favorite group of bad guys in a long long time. Please go see this in a packed theater

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good Boys 5/10 overblown slightly unrealistic coming of age film with a couple of funny laughs and one gross real funny laugh.But not enough to warrant all the hype.

Blinded by the Light 6.5/10 based on a True story.Pakistani Boy late Teens in the UK in the 80's under racial pressure.Typical rigid Father Son thing.Gets turned onto Bruce Springsteen.Finds his own voice and even brings his father out of his shell.Cheesy at times.

Back