RATE or REVIEW The Last Movie You Watched.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ralph Wrecks the Internet WIR2 8/10
Rewatchability 7:10

This one surprised me. VERY funny and lots to see. Tons of pop culture references , and many Disney jokes. ( for a Disniphile like me, thats worth another point)

Had some real heart at the end, sad at the end , but hit this Dad of a growing girl right in the heart.

Reminded me of RPO in some ways , mixed with the best Disney elements.

Sent from the inside of a giant slug in outer space.....

Society: 6/10

Score is this high because it is creative and ballsy as hell, but not very good unless you are into insane gross out movies. If you are, then it's a 10/10. Only movie I've seen where a guy has his head literally coming out of his ass.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

GreenBook 7/10
Rewatchability5/10

Funny and thought provoking at times, but felt a little thin, like there should have been more to it.

Very very watchable,-and Viggo was incredible.

But something was lacking....especially for an Oscar film.

Sent from the inside of a giant slug in outer space.....

Shazam! - 7/10

Fun movie and DC's overall best since the Dark Knight trilogy, but the villain here was very poorly written. Then again, I don't think anyone's seeing it for the conflict.

Deathgasm: 7/10

Very well executed for what it is, though it's not exactly my cup of tea. Effects were outstanding. And very creative.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Mama Mia 2 - 6/10 They went the sappy route and at first it was just way too stupid but it made sense in the end. Young Donna was actually pretty good. Not a bad sequel.

Transformers Bumblebee- 5 out of 10:
Great performance from Hailee Steinfeld and some of the best looking movie Transformer designs, fantastic opening, action was decent thereafter and I liked the story surrounding Charlie, but anything with the army guys and especially John Cena's performance was f'n terrible. John Cena should be banned from acting in anything again.

Glass- 7 out of 10:
Not at all where I wanted a sequel to Unbreakable to go, I liked making Split part of the same world but I wanted more of David Dunn being an active hero with more of an expansion to his story. The beginning was decent, the middle within the insane asylum dragged and was a bit boring if it wasn't for McAavoy's Horde, the ending picked up a bit and was good, but the action kinda sucked and the ending felt unfulfilled. All the actors however gave great performances, especially McAvoy. I'd recommend avoiding the Special features if you don't like to hear people blow smoke up Shyamalan's ass.

12 Strong- 6 out of 10:
A well made War movie with good performances. The story and action was good, lacks some intensity though and there's not much done with the characters. Not the best War movie I've seen but still a good movie.

Star Trek: Voyager - "One"

It was very good.. a nice showcase for Seven of Nine,
as she is the only crew member (besides the holographic Doctor)
who has not had to be put in stasis to travel through a nebula.
Borg - and even ex - Borg.. don't do very well alone.

Back