RATE or REVIEW The Last Movie You Watched.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rate The Last Movie You Watched.

HP and the Deathly Hallows Part II: 9/10

Pretty awesome. I didn't like many of the deviations from the book, especially during the battle for Hogwarts. But it did hit all the right emotional notes.

Mission: Impossible 2 - 6.5/10
Definitely my least favorite of them all so far.

Cowboys & Aliens: 5/10
If Daniel Craig & Harrison Ford couldn't save this movie, nothing could... aside from scrapping the writers and the script they rode in on then bringing in someone with a couple ounces of talent, that is. It did have it's moments, but they were few and far between.

Last edited:

Bag of Bones 5/10 Wasn't bad for a tv movie. Wasn't too scary and you could see the ending from a mile away. Pierce is getting old Bond.

Conan (2011) 4 out of 10

I thought the Arnold version was way better. It had more story and more heart. This new one just had better special effects but that's to be expected. But it was basically mindless garbage.

1982 Conan for the win.

"Lucky Number Sleven" 8/10.

Good solid flick, great art direction, cast, acting and script. I don't know how I missed this when it was released being that I'm a Bruce Willis fan.

Pee-Wee's Big Adventure: 6.5/10

Haven't seen this one in years. Movie is enjoyable enough, and has some very memorable, original scenes and imagery, but I like the TV show much more.

Warrior - 9/10

Damn that movie, almost made me cry @ the end..almost.:monkey3 I never cried since I'm in grade school, I'm a f__kin' tough guy! :lecture But this movie really melted me in someway. :thud:

This is England 88 - 9.5/10

Shane Meadows continues to impress me and the cast were as excellent as always. Meadows should really look into doing a horror, some parts of this latest mini series were terrifying. :google

This is England 88 - 9.5/10

Shane Meadows continues to impress me and the cast were as excellent as always. Meadows should really look into doing a horror, some parts of this latest mini series were terrifying. :google

:rock

I'm gonna watch the last two parts in a bit.

Mission: Impossible - Ghost Protocol - 10/10

Definitely my favourite M:I film :rock

Back