RATE or REVIEW The Last Movie You Watched.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rate The Last Movie You Watched.

Supergator - the absolute worst movie I have ever seen. :lol I knew it would be bad...but this was just horrible...the acting was even worse than the crappy special effects.

I would give this a 0.5/10 only because it was so bad I actually chuckled a few times.

I'll do one better:
Mega Shark Vs Crocosaurus: .1/10
The only good thing about this movie is that it was boring enough that I got to sleep through most of it. I'm enjoy the occassional suckass SyFy flick so my expectations are appropriate... but damn if this isn't one of the single worst ones I've ever seen. Continuity has never been a strong point, but I challenge anyone to follow the last 30 minutes of that movie :lol Not to mention they actually had Steve Urkle as the lead :duh :huh

The Sorcerers Apprentice: 7/10
Surprisingly enjoyable movie... definitely a bit more of a kids flick, but if you aren't expecting high art it was quite fun.

Cedar Rapids 4/10 - this one seemed to want to be a serious Oscar film, yet never rose above a Lifetime movie. Such a good cast too, mostly wasted. The critics really liked this film, but I found it dull and listless. I haven't seen a really good comedy in quite awhile now, and I'm hoping Paul ends up delivering.

i did some movie watching this weekend

planet of the apes 9/10...the only thing that bothered me was the kid from harry potter. i expected him to pull out a wand at any second and blast an ape with it...and i'm not sure what accent he was trying to pull of, but it wasn't working

unstoppable 8/10...this one came out of nowhere. it was the HBO saturday night movie and i had nothing to do so i watched it. i was surprised at how well acted and tense this was. i normally don't like rosario dawson but she was fantastic

hall pass 7/10...another one that came out of nowhere. i didn't hear much about it when it was in theaters, but i rented it because my brother recommended it. terrible acting but plenty of laughs...definitely worth the watch

the king's speech 4/10...this is where my weekend of movies hit a wall. it was a decent enough movie but if i would have paid more than $1 to see it i would have been pissed and the score would have been lower. i do enjoy watching oscar winners and such, but i just wasn't feeling this one

Slevin is one of the most underrated movies I can think of. Just an altogether good offbeat mob movie.

SnakeDoc

Its funny you say that cuz I was gonna add that its grossly underrated. :D I forgot to add it to my post. I love this movie. Morgan Freeman, Willis, Kingsley, Hartnett. Very well executed imo.

i did the king's speech 4/10...this is where my weekend of movies hit a wall. it was a decent enough movie but if i would have paid more than $1 to see it i would have been pissed and the score would have been lower. i do enjoy watching oscar winners and such, but i just wasn't feeling this one

:monkey1 what......

The Reef - 8/10

Very simple yet intense movie about some Aussies who get stranded on a boat as it starts to take in water they decide to swim for land. Then from that point on...a great white stalks them the whole rest of the way. A great flick and as I mentioned very tense moments. Really good flick its on netflix instant.

In the Name of the Father 8.5/10

Really good flick, Daniel Day Lewis give an amazing performance and it's based on a true story and its a messed up story. Too bad the DVD from Netflix decided to screw up during the last minute, luckily it didnt kill the end for me.

I never see any movies lately. All my friends aren't into movies lately.

And I hate going by myself.

Can I make up movies and review them?

I'll do one better:
Mega Shark Vs Crocosaurus: .1/10
The only good thing about this movie is that it was boring enough that I got to sleep through most of it. I'm enjoy the occassional suckass SyFy flick so my expectations are appropriate... but damn if this isn't one of the single worst ones I've ever seen. Continuity has never been a strong point, but I challenge anyone to follow the last 30 minutes of that movie :lol Not to mention they actually had Steve Urkle as the lead :duh :huh

I almost watched that. :lol But after seeing some other movie about killer piranhas that were the size of a car by the end of the movie, I had seen enough craptacular Syfy movies to last me awhile. :lol

Back