RATE or REVIEW The Last Movie You Watched.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rate The Last Movie You Watched.

Rise of the planet of the apes: 9/10 best movie i've seen in a while.

WallStreet: 10/10 One of my all time favorites and I just had to pop in with the latest meltdown still fresh. If only they taught financial basics to the masses. We wouldn't be so reliant on talking heads

Rise of the planet of the apes: 9/10 best movie i've seen in a while.

WallStreet: 10/10 One of my all time favorites and I just had to pop in with the latest meltdown still fresh. If only they taught financial basics to the masses. We wouldn't be so reliant on talking heads

Couldn't agree more. Saw it today and was blown away~! :rock

Rise Of The Planet Of The Apes 9/10

Seen it Friday and thought it was absolutely stunning! Serkis is a genius!!! One of if not my fav film of 2011

Rise of the Planet of the Apes - 9/10

The action scenes were so well done. It made me wish the battle at the end had been longer. I can't wait for the sequel.

Sucker Punch 6/10. Not sure what all the extreme reaction is about, but the film was pretty mediocre. I like the basic plot, but the CGI'd action sequences were too video game, and the acting by all the girls left something to be desired. I generally like Snyder's work, but this one was my least favorite so far.

Hall Pass 6/10. Actually funnier than I had expected based on reviews (I wanted to watch Cedar Rapids instead but got out voted), and the Farelly brothers tend to come through. It had enough laugh out loud moments to make it worth watching, but not one I'd sit through a second time.

Hall Pass 6/10. Actually funnier than I had expected based on reviews (I wanted to watch Cedar Rapids instead but got out voted), and the Farelly brothers tend to come through. It had enough laugh out loud moments to make it worth watching, but not one I'd sit through a second time.

Only reason I would watch Hall pass again would be for the lady in my sig :)

Requium for a dream. 9/10

jennifer connely was kinda hot in this movie.

Well in this movie some times she looked beat down cuz of the drugs. Love the ass teh ass line from that guy. And I know that scene is tragic but damn that was hot lol. I know it's wrong

Back