RATE or REVIEW The Last Movie You Watched.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rate The Last Movie You Watched.

The Librarian: The Curse of the Judas Chalice: 6.5/10
It was a fun watch. Cheesy, Indy-wannabe, nothing special, but nonetheless a fun watch!

Up: 10/10
Great film! First time I saw it and I must say it was a lot funnier than I expected! Definitely another Pixar gem! :rock

Adjustment Bureau 8/10 Greatly enjoyed it.

Moby ____ miniseries on one of the pay channels - 8/10.

very well done! I will buy the dvd or blu ray when it hits.

Birdemic - Shock and Terror: 2/10

If you have netflix instant you need to watch this...at least skip to the middle of the movie just so you can see the CG birds...if thats what you want to call them. Easily one of the best worst movie Ive ever seen. The killer birds looked like they were taken right from an 80's video game or something and just pasted on screen. The acting...lets just say give me a camera and I'm sure I could out perform these people. I gave it a 2 only because i was laughing thru most of this movie. Really really awful...so awful its amazingly funny.

Night of the Scarecrow - 6/10

A mid 90's slasher film about well....you guessed it a scarecrow. Wasnt bad, but definetly wasnt great. It was watchable and the only reason why it was watchable was the look of the scarecrow. He had a cool 90's look.

Night of the Scarecrow - 6/10

A mid 90's slasher film about well....you guessed it a scarecrow. Wasnt bad, but definetly wasnt great. It was watchable and the only reason why it was watchable was the look of the scarecrow. He had a cool 90's look.
For a second, I thought you were talking about the '81 Night of the Scarecrow. I remember watching that on tv as a kid and I loved the hell out of it!

Bubba didn't do it.

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0082235/

Last edited:
Back