RATE or REVIEW The Last Movie You Watched.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rate The Last Movie You Watched.

The Warriors 5/10

baseballfuries.jpg

Captain America 9.5/10.... just amazing, one of my favorite comic book heroes got the treatment it deserved.. the only thing it needed was more character development of peggy carter and the relationship between to two.. in my opinion, this movie and x men first class are the best marvel movies to date

Captain America - 9/10 I don't know if I thought it was better than Thor or just as good, but in no way was not as a good as Thor! I was pleasantly surprised to see Chris Evans REALLY delivered as Cap/Steve, I was surprised with the level of story it actually had, and of course the action was great

Re-watched Leon again..9/10.

It was the Uncut version. Wonder if there is any DVD/Blu-Ray set that has the American theaterical release along with Uncut version.
Or just the American release since I have the Uncut version anyway.

Rango: 9 / 10. This one snuck up on me. Knew Johnny Depp voiced Rango, but I didn't know this film was so eclectic and good. Animation was great as well.

The Dilemma: 7.5 / 10. Didn't know Ron Howard directed this film, and it doesn't seem like something he would do. Not one of his better films, but mildly entertaining.

Splice: 6/10
Decent flick if a bit on the boring side... but quite creepy/messed-up at the end.

Nightmare on Elm Street (2009): 5/10
I actually mostly enjoyed this, but its just impossible to watch and not compare new Freddy to Englund who IS Freddy. Still pretty good for being remake.

Voyage of the Dawn Treader: 6/10
Just boring, I was never a fan of this book and the movie did even less. I'm guessing this will be the last in the series.

Back