RATE or REVIEW The Last Movie You Watched.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rate The Last Movie You Watched.

Dinner For Schmucks - 7.5/10

Galifianakis, Walliams, Clement and O'Dowd's performances were great.

Grindhouse/ Death Proof. 3/10. I usually like Tarantino, but blah. Stuntman Mike was a reasonably cool character ... until he became a whiny little b**** for the last 20 minutes. Even then, the movie was mostly just a few uninteresting chicks talking to each other about nothing important.

Grindhouse/ Planet Terror. 5/10. The conspicuous "grindhouse" stuff was annoying ("missing reel"). The movie was OK -- a couple of cool characters (Brolin, Willis), and a couple of cool gunfights -- with a bunch of unnecessary BS, and worthlessly disgusting visuals. Odd mixture of clever and obnoxious.

SnakeDoc

Grindhouse/ Death Proof. 3/10. I usually like Tarantino, but blah. Stuntman Mike was a reasonably cool character ... until he became a whiny little b**** for the last 20 minutes. Even then, the movie was mostly just a few uninteresting chicks talking to each other about nothing important.

Grindhouse/ Planet Terror. 5/10. The conspicuous "grindhouse" stuff was annoying ("missing reel"). The movie was OK -- a couple of cool characters (Brolin, Willis), and a couple of cool gunfights -- with a bunch of unnecessary BS, and worthlessly disgusting visuals. Odd mixture of clever and obnoxious.

SnakeDoc

:slap.........................

The Social Network: 9/10

It was way better than I expected. Super well acted and very interesting. The cinematography was really cool too, especially in the rowing competition..spoiler alert! :lol
Also, the soundtrack is the ____.:rock

I know ChaserFan has a big ol' grin on his face while reading this since I gave him a bunch smack for liking the movie so much. :lol
Fine!! U you told me so biznitch! :lol

Anywayz....it's a great film...I highly recommended it!

New Kids Turbo: 6/10 A Dutch film about 5 anti social guys trying to make their way in the world. When you consider the fact that this started all from a simple sketch show, you could say it's quite an accompliskment... but as a film it was nothing special...

Saw a couple movies I haven't seen since I was a kid.

Total Recall: 7/10
Waaay better than I expected... its a surprisingly fun and involved action scifi flick. Certainly a bit dated, but still is a lot of fun to watch.

Smokey and the Bandit: 7/10
Classic, nothing wrong with lots and lots of car chases :rock

The A-Team 7.5/10
Good action,the tank scene was great...Jessica Biel with less clothes would have been a plus.

Catfish 9/10

Wow, I thought The Social Network would be the best (and only) Facebook movie I'd see in a yearly time span, but Catfish came out of nowhere and surprised me. The advertising was misleading, but what I watched was better than the trailer made it out to be.

Golden Slumber 8/10

A Hitchcock-esque thriller with quirky characters set in Japan? Awesome.

Crazy Heart: 9/10-Excellent performance by Jeff Bridges.

127 Hours. Solid movie with some great cinematography and great acting from James Franco. Boyle can't seem to do much wrong at the moment. 8/10

More then disagree. Just baffled you didnt get the movie.

I get it (I think). I just thought it was fairly annoying and gimmicky.

Sin City -- 7.5/10. Never read the comic, but I like Frank Miller, and I generally like any movie with Bruce Willis. Rourke was a badass. I liked the atmosphere a lot. Cool movie.

SnakeDoc

The Phantom of the Opera (2004): 9/10

Despite this being a Schumacher film :)lol), and despite the changes they made to both the events and music of the original stage performance, I love this film. The cast does an exceptional job.

Back