RATE or REVIEW The Last Movie You Watched.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rate The Last Movie You Watched.

Friday13th.jpg

4/5

Thought it was fantastic. :rock

Quarantine - As a remake of the Spanish horror flick REC, something clearly was lost in translation. REC is no holds barred terror... a horror fans wet dream. Quarantine is just a horror flick with a shaky cam gimic.

2.5/5

Quarantine - As a remake of the Spanish horror flick REC, something clearly was lost in translation. REC is no holds barred terror... a horror fans wet dream. Quarantine is just a horror flick with a shaky cam gimic.

2.5/5
except its not really a remake.
~~just watched how to lose friends and alienate people...was surprised because i didnt expect anything from it. 6 out of 10 for sure.

except its not really a remake.
~~just watched how to lose friends and alienate people...was surprised because i didnt expect anything from it. 6 out of 10 for sure.

How was it not a remake? Its the same story, same characters, same scenes, same everything....give or take a few concepts...

How was it not a remake? Its the same story, same characters, same scenes, same everything....give or take a few concepts...
from what i've read on bloodydisgusting forums work on quarratine began while REC was still in production. two interpretations of the same script. just REC released overseas almost a year before quarrantine did.

Last edited:

Friday the 13th remake. 9/10
was a great movie who needs a plot for a movie like this, ad some good death scenes only downside was it looked a little to much like the texas chainsaw remake with that kind of glossed over dark look.

from what i've read on bloodydisgusting forums work on quarratine began while REC was still in production. two interpretations of the same script. just REC released overseas almost a year before quarrantine did.

This is the only time I heard that. I dont think its true.

They wouldnt release REC on DVD until Quaratine came out....what BS.

Quartine is a remake of REC. REC is an original screenplay written by Jaume Balagueró and Luis Berdejo. Quartine was adapted from REC by the Dowdle brothers.

I watched THE MIST the other day - I dont know how to rate it or if I liked it or not...

Spoiler Spoiler:

Body of Lies 7/10 It was interesting....but far from great which is too bad since it has Crowe and Dicaprio in it with Ridley directing.

Gonzo
(a documentary on Hunter S. Thompson) 8.5/10 Great documentary with a lot of home movies and audio recordings of Hunter from around the time he wrote Hell's Angels up through Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas. Some later footage as well with interviews with family and friends. If you are a fan of Thompson, it is worth checking out.

Back