RATE or REVIEW The Last Movie You Watched.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rate The Last Movie You Watched.

Ninja Assassin.

Ninja(s)? CHECK
Assassins? CHECK
Ninja(s) assassinating Ninja(s)? CHECK
Ninja(s) assassinating non-Ninja people? CHECK
Ninja(s) love story? SEMI-CHECK
Ninja(s) performing ridiculous and awesome training techniques? CHECK

4/10.

South Park: Bigger, Longer and Uncut 8/10 I can't belive this movie is 10 years old allready. I remember seeing it in theaters with my dad when I was about 13 or 14 and my dad walked out about 30 mins in.

Dr Horrible's Sing-Along Blog: 7/10
Watched it on Netflix Instant. Well done and pretty funny... especially Nathan Fillion's arrival. Not quite my cup of tea (being a musical) but its entertaining and short enough to work well.

Memento: 9/10 Amazing film by Christopher Nolan. The way of storytelling works great for this movie and it keeps you focussed and thinking about what has happened the whole time! :rock :rock :rock

The Mark Of Cain: 7.5/10

Kick Ass. I was expecting so much and my hopes were sky high. It actually exceeded all expectations. The best film I've seen in ages. Hilariously funny, clever and the action scenes were jaw dropping. 10/10

Ravenous: 9/10 Awesome horror/thriller-western with a hint of dark humor. Amazing musical score too!! :rock :rock :rock

BASEketball: 7/10 Fun watch for a Sunday-afternoon :)

Planes, Trains and Automobiles - 9/10

The part where Del says his wife is dead still gets me :(

Donnie Brasco. 9/10

I'd heard good things about this film so I decided to watch it yesterday and was very glad I did. I love movies based on true stories because it always puts me in awe of what another person can go through/accomplish and this film was no different.

I've never seen Johnny Depp in a role like this one and it was really nice to see him play an ordinary man in unordinary circumstances, not some whacked out semi-psychopath. Al Pacino also did a great job, and his last scene in the film is heart-wrenching.

Overall, a fantastic mob film that manages to make you laugh along the way but still maintain a tense atmosphere, making you fear for each and every character's life.

DC Cab - 7/10

This was a typical 80s dumb movie, but strangely it kept my attention. Probably because Mr. T, Gary Busey and Adam Baldwin were all in it. Hilarious to see Adam Baldwin so young!!

Observe and Report -- Waited for this one show up on Cinemax, since I figured it wasn't worth renting from what I've heard. The first time, I would've given it a 7/10. Saw it a second time, now I give it an 8/10. Not quite as dark as most people said it was.

Weeds- Seasons 1-5: 8/10
Really fun show, very over-the-top... but entertaining and interesting to see how much of a trainwreck the main character can make of her life.

Also, love watching TV series on Netflix instant :rock

The Road: 9/10

I thought The Road was a great film, really well done, Viggo Mortensen gives a great performance.
It's a Horrible Film, in a good way, shows the Darkside of Humans, and yea just a bloody good film. Quite Sad too.
Best movie i've seen in a while

How To Train Your Dragon - 8/10 - Pretty good animated movie. The CGI looked great and the story was good as was the voice actors.

Back