RATE or REVIEW The Last Movie You Watched.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rate The Last Movie You Watched.

Gangs Of New York: 8.5/10 Great movie that I hadn't seen in a long time.

Planet Terror: 8/10 The better of the two Grindhouse movies. Awesome, creepy, nasty and a lot of fun!! :rock :rock :rock

2012 6.5/10

The special effects were awesome but the film dragged and was about 1 hour too long for me. I thought it was going to be well better, still not a bad way to waste a bit of time but can't say i'll watch it ever again.

The Last King of Scotland.

8/10

2012 6.5/10

The special effects were awesome but the film dragged and was about 1 hour too long for me. I thought it was going to be well better, still not a bad way to waste a bit of time but can't say i'll watch it ever again.

sounds just like the day after tommorrow and Independence Day. :monkey1

Balls Of Fury: 7/10 Although not really a good movie, this had a bunch of very funny moments that made me laugh pretty hard! :lol :rock

The Wolfman - 6.5 out of 10. Passable entertainment, with somewhat cheesy effects. Would have expected more with today's technology and artists. I love the actors in the film. I thought the story could have been darker and more cleverly done.

No Country for Old Men - 10/10

I don't rate movies a "10" that often, but this deserves it.

No Country for Old Men - 10/10

I don't rate movies a "10" that often, but this deserves it.

Yes, an AMAZING movie, and a very fitting ending.

And I loved Tango and Cash! Dumb, but so much fun!! I imagine the Expendables will be something like that.

Basic -- 7ish/10. Not too bad. Kind of a knock off of Courage Under Fire prior to the plot twist. Interesting twist. Little difficult to follow at times ...

SnakeDoc

The Wolfman - 7/10 - Thought it was good, not great. Nice gore and Benicio did channel Chaney Jr a bit. I glad it was a reimaging instead of a straight up remake. The score was nice as were the settings and props and such.

Back