RATE or REVIEW The Last Movie You Watched.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I knew it would be bad, but I had this strange urge to see for myself.

In the future I must fight those urges.

I know those urges all too well. :lol

And I'm not one to care if a movie I feel like seeing is poorly reviewed since if I'm intrigued by anything in the trailers then I'll usually find some redeeming value. But not with Valerian. That they tried to make us believe the main dweeb was this womanizing badass was a joke. And I bet they're glad they released the film before the Weinstein stuff hit the fan since what's his name basically sexually harasses his partner the whole movie until she finally gives in.

Last edited:
tenor.gif

To all of you.

In other, mock-worthy news, I saw Justice League tonight. I give it a 6.7/10

Not great, of course, but it had some redeeming qualities. I certainly appreciate the trajectory starting with Wonder Woman. Will lay out more detailed thoughts in the dedicated thread.

I know those urges all too well. :lol

And I'm not one to care if a movie I feel like seeing is poorly reviewed since if I'm intrigued by anything in the trailers then I'll usually find some redeeming value. But not with Valerian. That they tried to make us believe the main dweeb was this womanizing badass was a joke. And I bet they're glad they released the film before the Weinstein stuff hit the fan since what's his name basically sexually harasses his partner the whole movie until she finally gives in.

The "Hero" looks like he would struggle to do a push-up, don't understand why they thought he'd make a good soldier?! Can't really imagine him being that uccesful with women, but then again, confidence goes a long way.

This was probably Weinstein's wet dream about himself as a teen.

The Hitman's Bodyguard - 7.5 out of 10

Except for some bad green screen and CGI explosions most of the stunt work was all practical.. And there was a lot of car chase stunts. Very refreshing.

:cool:Scorpion King - 7.0

Entertaining enough, lavish, not meant to be taken seriously, impressed w. actual location shoots, real fire, camels...lots of really buff people.

Coco - 8.5/10

Beautiful, emotional film, another original from Pixar.

Many will understandably compare this to Book of Life, and they share much in common, but are also vastly different.

One is an enjoyable (and sometimes silly) escapade through Mexican folklore, the other feels a deeply personal, moving examination of family and holding on to those that have passed in order to truly know who you are.

Pixar has had a couple missteps here and there, most notably Cars, which mainly exists as a massive revenue generator through its toys, but this movie deserves to be held among its best, like UP, Wall-E, and Inside Out.

The ending will choke you up if you have a functioning heart.

PuniShane - 6/10

Eeeeh, I don't know, it started out good but it dragged, the payoff at the end wasn't enough, action wasn't great, eh, it was ok.

I barely know anything from the comics when it comes to Punisher, but this didn't even feel too Punisher, the character was a bit watered down from DD season 2.

Pturtle was right, how do you get Frank back to mob killing now that his nemesis is the industrial military complex? Which I'm all for, just not for Punisher.

Roman J Israel Esq. 6/10 for the film 8/10 for Denzels performance he was very good as usual.Playing a savant type Attorney.I would have upped my rating if this had been based on a True Story.

Back