RATE or REVIEW The Last Movie You Watched.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd imagine it's better than 14' since you get way more Zilla in it. I just prefer the Legendary design.

I thought 14 was way better....

Honestly I could have done without Bug eyed amphibian Godzilla....I actually laughed pretty hard at it...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mel was bad @$$ in bloodfather still kicking a$$!

I agree with that, that movie was awesome. The problem with mel is that he is an alcoholic and loses control every so often which causes him to make an ass of himself and piss off the holywood elite. Hopefully he sticks around a bit again, before he does something stupid in a drunken state that gets himself blacklisted

The last i was reading he 'Mel' was wanting to direct suicide squad 2 if remember correct and was mad at the superhero crazy movie budget spending saying he could do it better and cheaper. I dont know the whole story but respect him highly as a actor director. I also think hollywood is crap in terms of new movie's lately just rebooting and horrible casting choice's to just WTF why some of these movie's even get released so bad. Anyway should be interesting if he does direct suicide squad 2 or get involved. I do apologize dont know what or who is actually directing as of now just remember the story that was in Feb so i'm sure much has changed. I try not to spoil myself with reading everything going on.

The ninth life of louis drax. Aaron Paul. A interesting movie i do not how to describe this without spoiling it. A accident prone young kid and his mom have a odd relationship. Its a o.k weard movie give a 4.

small crime's

Nikolaj Coster-Waldau a.ka Jamie lannister doing a lot prison time movie's lately lol but showing how good of a actor he is. Pretty much dirty convicted cop gets out after doing time just to get pulled back into the crazy life he left behind. I give a 5 movie move's fast fun.

giphy.gif

Spoiler Spoiler:

Sorry Riddick, but Sam Neil's horror repertoire just isn't great.

Event Horizon in particular is insulting to any horror sci-fi enthusiast. ITMOM is much better though.

Eh, tough crowd I guess.
I like him in everything and I like those movies a lot.
Maybe I'm biased...

Spoiler Spoiler:

Little Evil: 7.5/10

Pretty funny, loved how they amped up the classic horror tropes. Netflix original if anyone is interested.

Back