RATE or REVIEW The Last Movie You Watched.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Logan - 8/10

Best of the 3. Was the handholding scene taken out of the movie or did I blink and miss it? Thought the violence was a bit gratuitous, guess they wanted to make sure it got an R.

Logan - 8/10

Best of the 3. Was the handholding scene taken out of the movie or did I blink and miss it? Thought the violence was a bit gratuitous, guess they wanted to make sure it got an R.

She held his arm

I give it the same 8/10 enjoyed it

Logan - 6/10

A 7 on a good day. Brilliant performances from the three leads, but the film is mostly a sluggish crawl punctuated by repetitive, mind-numbingly brutal action sequences. Comparable to a slow-burning western if ten peoples' faces got skewered every thirty minutes. I certainly don't have a problem with a bit of the ol' ultraviolence, but it feels so out of place here -- not to mention difficult to relate to. My teeth were gritted and my legs restless by the end of hour one. The movie really only has two notes. Not how I'd do an R-rated Wolverine outing.

Logan - 8.5/10

Delirium (1979) - 6/10

Night of Horror - 4/10

Warcraft - 6/10

I Don't Feel at Home in This World Anymore - 6/10

31 - 3/10 - Rob Zombie.....Devil's Rejects must have been a fluke. Though I liked The Lords of Salem. 31 is just a garbage Texas Chainsaw and Running Man mash up. Once you find out his woman isn't one of the killers, you know she will be final girl.

Logan - 9/10 Enjoyed it a lot. Can't believe there will be no mas Hugh Jackman as Wolverine. I think they really missed out not having an end credits scene. Prof X and Wolvie's exchanges were fantastic.

Logan - 9/10 Enjoyed it a lot. Can't believe there will be no mas Hugh Jackman as Wolverine. I think they really missed out not having an end credits scene. Prof X and Wolvie's exchanges were fantastic.

What else was there to add? :lol

Logan - 6/10

I know that feel, bro...

source.gif

Manchester by the Sea: 5/10

Great performances, but just didn't feel like it went anywhere. It had almost no character arcs, just the tiniest hints of them which ultimately made the story feel incomplete, like a very narrow slice of their lives that felt inconsequential despite the events that brought them together. The wife didn't like it either.

:lol The tech is horribly dated now but at least there was a flash of Angelina Jolie's boobs.

There's a scene where they're hacking the big evil computer at the end, and they're all in rotating phone booths in the train station... CRINGE :lol

I always liked her nude scenes Gia (only reason I watched it).

Jesus, she used to be such a piece of ass. Now I just want to put her on a feeding tube.

There's a scene where they're hacking the big evil computer at the end, and they're all in rotating phone booths in the train station... CRINGE :lol

I always liked her nude scenes Gia (only reason I watched it).

Jesus, she used to be such a piece of ass.

Gia is the go-to for nekkid Jolie. :drool

Back