RATE or REVIEW The Last Movie You Watched.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
McGee and Me : Twister and Shout

8/10

I always thought Louis was a sellout in this, turning his back on Nick to maker the girls happy. It's good, but I don't plan on buying 50 copies, like I did with Skate Expectation:

Ou1WZ0C.jpg

Watched the Carrie remake again last night. I can't remember what I rated it last time, but I still love that movie. I prefer the alternate ending too. 8.5/10

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Infiltrator 6.5/10

This film kinda got pushed under the carpet because of all the big budget summer films that are out.This film relies heavily on dialog,It's not trying to be Scarface.Based on a true story about US customs agents uncovering money laundering involving Colombian Drug King Pablo Escobar.It was very interesting.But the end result was a little bland.And I guess that is how it went down.
It was nice to see Diane Kruger in a film I'M a big fan of her's I think she is an excellent actress and was great in The Bridge series.

Watched the Carrie remake again last night. I can't remember what I rated it last time, but I still love that movie. I prefer the alternate ending too. 8.5/10
Carrie is my favorite SK story.

As remakes go, this one isn't bad at all, I think the original is better but if they injected some elements of the remake into the original, it would make both moves better, like a mix of both.

I also think Chloe Moretz is a good actress, but I didn't believe for a second that she was a bullied kid :lol

THE DUEL. Woody Harrelson & Liam Helmsworth. This one starts off slow but pays off in the end give a 7.

Spy: 6.75/10

As far as broad comedies go, this was quite entertaining. Was my first Feige movie. Watched it to help set my expectations for Ghostbusters as much as anything.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Shakedown: 7/10

I wasn't on board at first, but this movie knows what it is, and does what it does well. A great representation of 80s movie tropes. Comically over the top at times, in a good way. Never seen such powerful grenades. Seedy city underbelly gets showcased. Mustache twirling villains, many of whom are corrupt cops. Very fun movie.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Jurassic World rewatch - 7.5/10 For some reason my expectations always leave me disappointed with the first movie viewing. I really enjoyed this in 3D with the family the second time around. Both thumbs up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Demolition. Jake Gyllenhaal Go's Nuclear after tragedy a interesting story about greif and finding himself give a 4.

Love that movie, but that's about as high a score as it should get.:)

I think the first half is pretty good but it trails off. It was the first action film I remember seeing Statham in. I remember watching it like "Turkish from Snatch is muscular and knows karate?" :lol

I think the first half is pretty good but it trails off. It was the first action film I remember seeing Statham in. I remember watching it like "Turkish from Snatch is muscular and knows karate?" :lol

:lol

Same reaction here. I don't remember anything in Snatch indicating he could do that type of action.

Eddie the Eagle: 5.5/10

Ok underdog story. They created cheesy 80s synth music as the soundtrack (to suit the time the movie was set in), but it got really annoying cos it was SO bad. I know and remember movies in the 80s had bad synth music, but it was usually bad, cheap (usually made-for TV) movies that had it. So really, it was expertly and faithfully done. The kid from Kingsman was the lead and played way against type.

Back