RATE or REVIEW The Last Movie You Watched.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rate The Last Movie You Watched.

It's not a remake of Manhunter, it was a adaption that was closer to the book.

Agreed and I like Red Dragon more than Manhunter. It's one of the only Brett Rattner films I really liked. It helps that it was written by the same screenwriter as Silence of the Lambs. I only wish they would have cut Lecter's character down some. The Toothfairy was a strong enough villain that they didn't need so much Lecter. Also the ending that tied to Silence sucked balls.

It's not a remake of Manhunter, it was a adaption that was closer to the book.

Still a remake and still not as good. I'd even say that Red Dragon deviated away from the source just as much as Manhunter. The biggest crime of which is making Lecter such a large character when he wasn't. One thing I'll definitely give Red Dragon is Fiennes' Dolarhyde.

Last edited:

Inglourious Basterds - 10/10

Fantastic film! Tarantino's outdone himself. It's refreshing to see a film that doesn't cut and chop scenes; the long, single-take shots really make the film.......oh, and the trademark Tarantino graphic violence of course!

Will see again! :D

Inglourious Basterds - 10/10

Fantastic film! Tarantino's outdone himself. It's refreshing to see a film that doesn't cut and chop scenes; the long, single-take shots really make the film.......oh, and the trademark Tarantino graphic violence of course!

Will see again! :D

Agreed! Very well executed, no pun intended:naughty, also very clever and accurate. Characters were not sold out for action and a good balance of witty dialogue......Basically just Tarantino:banana

RZ's Halloween 2 - 1.5 out of 5. Pretty bad stuff but still better then Halloween: Ressurection and Halloween: The Curse of Michael Myers.

Of course that is not saying much.

Halloween 2 remake- 2/10 crapola on a stick. Some parts were awesome and brillantly done... but the RZ feel and some things were just terrible.

amelie460.jpg

Amelie. 9/10. The girlfriend's favorite movie.

Great french movie.

Inglourious Basterds: 10/10 This was a great movie! Really awesome!!! Easily one of Tarantino's best!!! :rock :rock :rock

Last edited:

First Blood 10/10
Rambo: First Blood Part II 8/10
Rambo III 7.5/10
Rambo 9/10

Sunshine Cleaning 7/10
Fighting 2/10 :monkey4

And I finally finished season 1 of Chuck 9/10
What a great show! I wish I had started this from the beginning.

What made is lose 0.2 for you?

Yeah I was just looking at my post and I was thinking the same... 0.2 that's like none-existent :duh

So, I'll edit it into the 10/10 it deserves :lol

The Punisher: 7/10

The Mothman Prophecies: 7/10

Back