RATE or REVIEW The Last Movie You Watched.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
To speak to this, I have put on a few episodes of the original Transformers show for my kids and the other day one of them said "Daddy, I like this more than the new movies." Tears of joy!

:yess: :hi5:

Opposite of what I've experienced. Most people I have met either haven't seen a movie made before 1990 or think it's "boring".

Depends on who you ask, I guess.

KNOCK KNOCK......Keanu Reeves. I was waiting for this one and still completely floored on this movie. I watch a ton of horror and this one is forever scarred me. I cant even rate it a 10 its soooooo beyond that a complete masterpiece of madness. If like Keanu and highly recommend dont watch the previews just go see it unseen n thank later not knowing what's next.It's Just scarring good.:horror

KNOCK KNOCK......Keanu Reeves. I was waiting for this one and still completely floored on this movie. I watch a ton of horror and this one is forever scarred me. I cant even rate it a 10 its soooooo beyond that a complete masterpiece of madness. If like Keanu and highly recommend dont watch the previews just go see it unseen n thank later not knowing what's next.It's Just scarring good.:horror

Very cool. Thanks for the feedback. I'm not a Keanu fan, but a big horror movie fan. Come to think of it, I don't like Keanu's acting. It might be distracting actually. :lol

Well the story work's and even if u like Keanu or not it's a scarring film. I recommend going in blind not watching previews i loved and movie stick's with you after hence scarring.

Well the story work's and even if u like Keanu or not it's a scarring film. I recommend going in blind not watching previews i loved and movie stick's with you after hence scarring.
Yup, that's how I like approaching movies too. The less I know, the more I usually enjoy or hate it.

I didn't realize there was so much Star Trek hate. I was never a Trek fan as a kid so these movies are my first exposure to the Star Trek universe and I enjoyed them and look forward to the 3rd one.

I didn't realize there was so much Star Trek hate. I was never a Trek fan as a kid so these movies are my first exposure to the Star Trek universe and I enjoyed them and look forward to the 3rd one.

I'm the same way. I kind of new some of the mytho but the films are what really got me into Star Trek. Cant say it's uncommon as this happened with Doctor Who and I'm willing to bet it's what will get Nu Star Wars fan.

Just saw the Martian. A ****ing 100/100 across the board!! Scott made an amazing film. Good to see it happen after Exodus....

The Martian here too. Absolutely FANFRIGGINTASTIC! Not being biased because I love Ridley since he directed my favorite film of all time but because man they stuck to the book as much as he could. I'm surprised they didn't have a better box office gross. Definitely a must watch even if they left the part I was anticipating most for in the movie which was the part where Watney said after he was retrieved in to the Ares ship and breaking his ribs, "It's true you know, In space no one can hear you scream like a little girl" which was kind of homage to ALIEN so I'm hoping it's added in the extended version or the directors cut.

They can't hold a candle to Wrath of Khan. I know that gets said often but it doesn't make it any less true.

That's why Into Darkness is such an object of hate for me, the wholesale theft of scenes and dialogue from WoK, executed in a far more hamfisted and amateurish manner.

Back