RATE or REVIEW The Last Movie You Watched.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Purge - 5/10

Didn't like it, I found the family beyond annoying and was wishing for them to all die a horrible death.

Wouldn't a 5/10 be average? Sounds like you should have given it a 1/10.

I'm halfway through Man of Steel, for the third time. What a truly awful movie. If I could be bothered finishing it one day I'll give it a 5.

56% seems slightly generous. I'll admit I went into it bias toward the Reeve films, but even removing that out of my mind while watching it... I still thought it was bad.

Bias toward the Reeve films like Superman 3 and 4? Was there really anything good about Superman 3 & 4?

Richard Pryor was funny.
The blond henchwoman was hot
Clark vs superman

The hot daughter of the new owner of the daily planet
Clark and superman showing up then leaving was good

The hot daughter of the new owner of the daily planet? Yeah that certainly carried the film...LOL Wow...those films were campy, silly, and plain ol' crap.

Her - 7/10

A little slow because there wasn't a lot going on considering the plot, but I have to say I enjoyed it. I like weird quirky movies like that. It was interesting in a different kind of way.

Frozen - Great movie - 10/10
We Are The Millers - 8/10
How To Train A Dragon - Great Movie 10/10
How To Train A Dragon 2 - Fantastic sequel 10/10
22 Jump Street - 9/10

Frozen - Great movie - 10/10
We Are The Millers - 8/10
How To Train A Dragon - Great Movie 10/10
How To Train A Dragon 2 - Fantastic sequel 10/10
22 Jump Street - 9/10

Nah man, haven't you heard? You can't give 9s and 10s anymore, unless previously approved by the high lords.

The concept of perfection being subjective is heresy 'round 'ere.

Would you see a 5/10 movie, even based on your own taste?

It was a rubbish movie imo, but to be fair I've seen plenty worse. Les Patterson Saves The World = 1/10.

I don't see a "10" as perfection, since nothing is perfect. I see it as something that is at the peak of it's genre. I think something flawed that's innovative and moves me emotionally is much better than something flawless that's extremely derivative and safe. I try to look at the overall picture, and even if I hate the movie, I'll give it props. I try to be objective, but that's still subjective.

The Grand Budapest Hotel, 10/10. I've seen it three times and for my money its the best film of the year so far.

Back