RATE or REVIEW The Last Movie You Watched.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The conjuring 8/10

really really great horror movie.. don't remember the lest time a movie really got me to jump that much !:) Enjoyed it a lot !

V/H/S: 6.5/10 not great, but better than I expected...
Spy Kids: 6.5/10 Had never seen any of this series and had no idea Machete was in it. Overall I expected more, but my daughter loved it.
This is the End: 8/10 hilarious...

Who was the goofball who said Gravity sucks? They need to get their brain overhauled. It was awesome! The only thing I noticed off, is Sandra Bullock's (Ryan's (?)) tears were going down then off her cheek. In space, it is proven that when you cry, the water wants to jump up vs. go down. After all, there is no "gravity" in space. Something I figure the filmmaker would have looked into.

There is a link somewhere, where the Canadian astronaut aboard the ISS was being interviewed and showed the Nation the effects of tears in space. I know, **** of me, much? haha

Still, aside from that misnomer of action goof up (yes I know what misnomer means, I just never get to use the word... someone else can use it as a result of this), I give it an 8 out of 10.

You whack goofball. Whack!

Captain something starring Tom Hanks.

Forgot the title already.

Would have been an 8 out of 10 movie, but some moron decided to bring an Autistic person to the theatre so he can yell through out the entire movie. I am not mad at the Autistic person. They can't help it. I blame the moron who was there with him. Know your person and what they are capable of. The minute he makes noise, get him out of there. A bunch of us had to get our money back. I feel really bad for the guy... lots of people were pissed off, and hope the anger was towards his buddy who got him there, who decided to stand in the isle, vs. sit with him. Also blame the understaffed theatre I was at for not doing their job of checking in on the noise.

Given what I could get out of the film, it was a 6.5-7 for me. In another setting I would have given it more, however I was taken out of it from the constant yelling. My friend didn't want to leave. He felt it added to the movie. Go figure, yet this is the same guy who has zero patience as a driver and has a bit of road rage that comes out from time-to-time. lol

Back