RATE or REVIEW The Last Movie You Watched.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
LOL...2004 must have been a horrible year for movies.

Not a strong year for sure, but there were some good ones in there. Other than Eternal Sunshine I'd include these on the list...

Sideways
Maria Full Of Grace
Downfall
The Motorcycle Diaries
The Incredibles
The Passion of The Christ
Hotel Rwanda
Collateral
The Life Aquatic with Steve Zissou
Kill Bill Vol. 2
A Very Long Engagment
The Assassination of Richard Nixon
Anchorman
Napoleon Dynamite

What's it about?

It's a French film originally called Intouchables.

It is about a wealthy quadriplegic man that enlists the help of an immigrant in quite funny circumstances. They strike up a strong relationship despite their very apparent class differences. The immigrant (Driss) gives the wealthy quadriplegic man a renewed sense of joy from life. The two leads have wonderful chemistry together. This is a seriously good feel good movie. It is a must see in my opinion.

Edit: forgot to add it is a true story.

Last edited:
It's a French film originally called Intouchables.

It is about a wealthy quadriplegic man that enlists the help of an immigrant in quite funny circumstances. They strike up a strong relationship despite their very apparent class differences. The immigrant (Driss) gives the wealthy quadriplegic man a renewed sense of joy from life. The two leads have wonderful chemistry together. This is a seriously good feel good movie. It is a must see in my opinion.

Edit: forgot to add it is a true story.

Oh. I've seen Intouchables, :lol I didn't know they changed the name.

Robert Redford's The Conspirator 8/10 Would make for a great "companion piece" to Spielberg's Lincoln

I Saw the Devil is in my all-time favorites list. Ive watched it quite a few times.

Back