RATE or REVIEW The Last Movie You Watched.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rate The Last Movie You Watched.

The Avengers - 5/10

Not being controversial here, simply thought it was yet another formulaic Marvel movie. Very average.

The Avengers - 5/10

Not being controversial here, simply thought it was yet another formulaic Marvel movie. Very average.
tumblr_ly0fcirI0u1r085xlo1_500.gif

The Tailor of Panama - 5/10
It started out ok, I expected it to turn out into a decent espionage flick with some humor thrown in... But then after a while it all got pretty boring and the movie just ended, there didn't seem to be a climax or anything.

You Again- 6/10 I thought it was hilarious. Nothing like a good cat fight...this one had three. Kristen Bell is one of my favs right now so that helped.

The Avengers 7/10

I thought it was really good, There was just something a little off. Can't put my finger on what that was exactly.

Maybe it was the directing?

Looking forward to phase 2 though.

The X-files: I want to believe - 6/10

Really, what were they thinking. How was this a movie-worthy story? Shoulda been a TV episode

Primal Fear - 8/10

Had seen it before but still like the twist. Great job by a young Edward Norton and Richard Gere is such a dreamboat.

And I watched another film in between the above 2 but can't for the life of me remember what one. I worry about my memory sometimes.

Creepshow - 7.5/10

I'd give it an 8, but I don't like that final story with the cockroaches, and never have.

I remember the middle film I watched last night. And how could I forget, the best one of the lot

The Untouchables - 9/10

Back