RATE or REVIEW The Last Movie You Watched.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rate The Last Movie You Watched.

The Spirit 4/10

I still don't know what it was meant to be but I liked the character designs.

Halloween H20 8/10

(I'd easily give this a 9/10 if the score was similar to the originals)

I think this is an excellent film.

url

10/10

Loved everything about the movie. A great nod to the original series, can't wait for more. Saw it the first time in theaters, and the second in IMAX. :rock

Rushmore: 8/10

I LOVE Wes Anderson, however this is probably my least favorite of his. Still an excellent movie, well written, and amazing acting by Schwartzman and Murray. Wierd seeing Murray as the villian though at some points.

Shaun Of The Dead 8/10 :rock :rock

:lol Again???

You really love that movie, don't you?

Nothing wrong with that of course, it is an awesome movie :rock

One of my favorite scenes is when they are in the garden and Ed is winding up the small camera for a second photo :lol

Of course there are many other great moments but this one comes to mind right now!!

David Cronenberg's Scanners 6/10

Cool concept with the signature Cronenberg grotesque style, but it just didn't grab me.

David Cronenberg's Scanners 6/10

Cool concept with the signature Cronenberg grotesque style, but it just didn't grab me.
I love Cronenberg (all eras), but also have some that I like more or less than others. Personally, I'm not the biggest Videodrome fan. But Scanners. . . :rock

H20 is great. It's my 3rd favorite of the series. I actually love the theme in H20 aswell.

I watch it all the time but even back when I first saw it in the theatre (98') I was dissapointed with the score. It seemed as if the producers were looking to make it similar to the scream movies, somewhat fitting in to the era.

Regardless it sits #2 for most liked Halloween movies. Theres just something about having Curtis present that makes these films great. The story and direction were near perfect imo, well for a horror movie that is :D

Back