RATE or REVIEW The Last Movie You Watched.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rate The Last Movie You Watched.

Big Screen: AVENGERS! 8 to 10ish, gotta rewatch it again, absorb it in and then I'll have a better dialed in score. Obviously was way overcome by the sheer awesomenesss the first time around.

My 10 is JAWS. My 5 is average. My 1 is s hit.

The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo 6/10
Drive 5/10
My week with Marilyn 6/10
The Avengers 8/10 but will probably be a 7 when the novelty wears off 'cause my 9 is Alien and the Avengers was no Alien!

BB

Last edited:

My 10 is JAWS. My 5 is average. My 1 is s hit.

The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo 6/10
Drive 5/10
My week with Marilyn 6/10
The Avengers 8/10 but will probably be a 7 when the novelty wears off 'cause my 9 is Alien and the Avengers was no Alien!

BB

Agreed. I really get annoyed at the fanboys that say Avengers is a 10. Let's all be honest. It's fantastic. But it is not cinema gold here. :rotfl A 10 is something that should almost not be attainable. Perfection. But that's just my humble opinion.

Avengers - 9/10

Most fun movie I remember watching in a long time

EDIT: On further viewing, I think more like a 8.5 / 10.

Last edited:

Man Avengers is getting a good score!

Anyways, mission impossible ghost protocol - don't know really, want to like it but I'd give it a 6, maybe not even that. I know it's rated highly but I thought it was a very very poor film. Not a patch on the others IMO. Confusing, or just boring plot and some wtf moments like when the agent at the start jumps off the roof spins round and shoots 2 guys. And cruise drawing an original van gogh on his hand in like 5 seconds. Wtf. The best bit for me was Paula Patton in the green dress :drool:

I saw this last week and thought the same, was essentially 2 hours we will never get bck

Going to watch The Grey now

Agreed. I really get annoyed at the fanboys that say Avengers is a 10. Let's all be honest. It's fantastic. But it is not cinema gold here. :rotfl A 10 is something that should almost not be attainable. Perfection. But that's just my humble opinion.

:lecture:lecture:lecture

Some of you kids hand out 10's like it's a free piece of candy.

A 10 should be one of the best movies ever made. (but i guess if it's one of the best movies ever made to you have at it)

I dunno, i'm kinda stingy with my 10's i think the only ones that have gotten it from me off my head are...

Empire strikes Back
Rocky
Close Encounters of the Third Kind
Shawshank Redemption

I disagree. As superhero films go, it's the top of the heap imo. I would give Die Hard a 10. Is it Citizen Kane? No, but as an action movie, it's about as close to perfection as you can get in that genre.

I disagree. As superhero films go, it's the top of the heap imo. I would give Die Hard a 10. Is it Citizen Kane? No, but as an action movie, it's about as close to perfection as you can get in that genre.

Good for you. You are welcome to your opinion.

This very rarely happens, but :lecture

:lol

Badmoon, it is what it is. People love throwing 10s around like there is no tomorrow. These are the same individuals that thing Bud beer is the best or that Pizza Hut makes the best pizza.

People not able to broaden their palate. :)

Muawahahahaha!!! MUAWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

AHHHHHHH AHAHAHAHAHAHA! You fools! You foolish fools!!!

Back