• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Rare sideshow statues. ALL SOLD!!! Thanks guys

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Custom

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Going through tough time so it's time to sell my grails. Buyer must pay 4% PayPal free. I'm located in Canada
Will provide insurance and tracking number when ship. Thanks

Sideshow gambit ex come with original box and brown shipper box, it has a small clean break on the energy hand but had been glued back and go unnoticed, pictures of the break are below, you can't even see the break at all $1000 plus $80 for shipping to the US SOLD

Sideshow Thor ex come with color box but no shipping box and I will put it in another brown box for ahipping, the statue has a tiny small chip on the wing but glued back and go unnoticed, $1000 plus $200 shipping to the US. SOLD

Sideshow green hulk Pf come with both box, the statue is in mint condition but only a tiny paint scratch on the finger, $1700 plus $200 for shipping to the US SOLD

Last edited:
Re: Rare sideshow statues

Last edited:

All been sold, Mod please delete thread. Thanks you guys for helping me out.

I'm surprised he's still allowed to sell on here, I hope whoever bought those statues don't get headaches. His last thread, people already complained about him:

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/...f-and-pop-culture-shock&p=6796474#post6796474

He was banned previously under tuyethuy and wouldn't surprise me if he has/had a few more id's since he has multiple sideshow and pcs accounts. I dealt with this guy locally and I have never heard so many lies and headaches before.

I traded him my venom and red skull for his spiderman vs hulk ex awhile back and he said it was perfect condition. I thought I trust him since he sold me some stuff before. I took it home, opened it up and two fingers were broken and not in the box and the pole doesn't fit in properly. He still claimed it was in perfect condition when he gave it to me (hmmm yet there were no broken fingers anywhere in the box to begin with?) then accused that my statues had scratches on it. I know other people that dealt with him locally and when he saids perfect condition, it means it has something wrong.

Another time, my Skaar broke and so I got a replacement body from Sideshow and eventually I sold Skaar to him. We picked up the replacement body at Fed Ex and he said don't worry about it, I don't need to open it, should be fine. That night, he was complaining that there was a defect on the face and wanted me to get another replacement. I happened to have looked at kijiji and there was someone selling a Skaar with defect face. I went to contact the original seller from kijiji and that person confirmed it was him picking up the Skaar so he tried to use me to get a replacement.

Recently, there was some local person that was selling his collection, which included some of the grails. I had a deal arranged with that person the next day (and he knew about this guy because I told him I was trying to get them) and he showed up at the guy's door with his brother and bought all the grails the day before. The hulk pf he bought for 850 so he flipped it for double.

Also, his collection thread, over half of the stuff he doesn't own anymore and he still uses other people's pictures (sometimes on sale threads).

When he saids he's going through tough times, it means he's bored, ready to flip, make some money, then flip again. Like the other thread saids, this guy will make excuses and lie, whatever fits his best interest.

Just a fair warning to all those out there.

I'm surprised he's still allowed to sell on here, I hope whoever bought those statues don't get headaches. His last thread, people already complained about him:

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/...f-and-pop-culture-shock&p=6796474#post6796474

He was banned previously under tuyethuy and wouldn't surprise me if he has/had a few more id's since he has multiple sideshow and pcs accounts. I dealt with this guy locally and I have never heard so many lies and headaches before.

I traded him my venom and red skull for his spiderman vs hulk ex awhile back and he said it was perfect condition. I thought I trust him since he sold me some stuff before. I took it home, opened it up and two fingers were broken and not in the box and the pole doesn't fit in properly. He still claimed it was in perfect condition when he gave it to me (hmmm yet there were no broken fingers anywhere in the box to begin with?) then accused that my statues had scratches on it. I know other people that dealt with him locally and when he saids perfect condition, it means it has something wrong.

Another time, my Skaar broke and so I got a replacement body from Sideshow and eventually I sold Skaar to him. We picked up the replacement body at Fed Ex and he said don't worry about it, I don't need to open it, should be fine. That night, he was complaining that there was a defect on the face and wanted me to get another replacement. I happened to have looked at kijiji and there was someone selling a Skaar with defect face. I went to contact the original seller from kijiji and that person confirmed it was him picking up the Skaar so he tried to use me to get a replacement.

Recently, there was some local person that was selling his collection, which included some of the grails. I had a deal arranged with that person the next day (and he knew about this guy because I told him I was trying to get them) and he showed up at the guy's door with his brother and bought all the grails the day before. The hulk pf he bought for 850 so he flipped it for double.

Also, his collection thread, over half of the stuff he doesn't own anymore and he still uses other people's pictures (sometimes on sale threads).

When he saids he's going through tough times, it means he's bored, ready to flip, make some money, then flip again. Like the other thread saids, this guy will make excuses and lie, whatever fits his best interest.

Just a fair warning to all those out there.
Was your transaction done under his current account or last account? People need to remember to leave negative feedback, it's the only way we can warn potential buyers. If it's true he's had a previous account banned, he should just be IP banned.

Hulkmiester why be a hater cause I bought your stuff. They are not even yours buddy it's first come first serve. The seller decide to sell it to me that's not my problem maybe you offer him ridiculous price that's why he turn you down instead of selling it to you, that's not my problem dude, get a life. Now going up here saying things about me cause I didn't sell you hulk Pf. You offer me 900 for hulk Pf dude get a life. Who would sell hulk Pf for 900 up here. Also you said I'm trying to flip haha wrong person dude, everybody try to get good selling price for their stuff. It's life, get a life dude.

Was your transaction done under his current account or last account? People need to remember to leave negative feedback, it's the only way we can warn potential buyers. If it's true he's had a previous account banned, he should just be IP banned.

Hulk vs Spidey was during a time under his old ID, everything else is his new. You can't stop him with an IP ban since he has multiple addresses and can log on from elsewhere (just like he has multiple Sideshow and PCS accounts).

Now going up here saying things about me cause I didn't sell you hulk Pf. You offer me 900 for hulk Pf dude get a life. Who would sell hulk Pf for 900 up here.

Why do you always lie more? Text message history below to prove Custom offered to sell to me for 900.

Haha. Seller allow to sell or not to sell and I had seen seller post sale thread and decided to close it because they have change their mind and what's wrong with that. Why so bitter and came up here and say sh't about me. Cheap collector like you is a disgrace to this hobby. If you want a hulk Pf then throw down 1700 then you will have one, its that simple but no you won't do that haha too cheap to do that. I admit I had sold some statues up here and were late shipping because statue is not my first priority people have other stuff to worry about. I have refunded to all collectors and have never took one cent from buyers. So for say scam or not scam on here. Cheap a''s you shouldn't say thing about me you are not there yet bud. Not good enough to play with the big boy :). Get a life buddy and maybe you will feel better

Why so bitter and came up here and say sh't about me

I came on here stating the truth and inform others.

Cheap collector like you is a disgrace to this hobby. If you want a hulk Pf then throw down 1700 then you will have one, its that simple but no you won't do that haha too cheap to do that.

So you keep promising me that you will sell hulk and at that price which you were the one that stated the price (I have many text messages proving you were leading me on) and you call someone cheap for that? If I'm on a disgrace to this hobby, what does this make you?

I have refunded to all collectors and have never took one cent from buyers. So for say scam or not scam on here. Cheap a''s you shouldn't say thing about me you are not there yet bud. Not good enough to play with the big boy :). Get a life buddy and maybe you will feel better

Again, why always lie more then make stabs at people to make yourself feel better? You did not refund to all collectors, Paypal had to step in and do that (I confirmed with one board member they got their money back from Paypal through a dispute) and that only means that can't be the first time.

I'm confused about the big boy comment. Even the bank considers you sketchy when you have a mortgage rate of 7.9% and the market rate is 3-4%.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back