• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Rare Hot Toys sale

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

darren1228

Super Freak
Reaction score
All figures have been displayed but are in mint condition and nothing missing (all hands, alternative heads, figure stands, etc). Prices include EMS shipping to anywhere in the world (shipped from Taiwan). Payment is via paypal (as gift). My ebay ID is darren1228 with close to 300 positive feedback 100%. Please contact me if you have any problems. I will update with pictures next week. Thanks for your interest and don't hesitate to contact me if you have any problems. Happy New Year!!

1.Iron Man:Mark I $400 (pending). Figure will not come with batteries but the lightup feature has been tested. The faceplate will come attached to the figure as I do not want to risk damaging it when removing it (the blank spot in the box).

markifigure.jpg

markibox02.jpg

markibox01.jpg

2.Iron Man:Mark II $350. The figure will not come with batteries for the palms and eyes but the lightup feature has been tested. Batteries are included with the "Proof that Tony Stark has a heart" accessory.

markiifigure.jpg

markiibox.jpg

3.Predator: Dutch $320. Grenades are attached to the figure (I did not want to remove it and risk it being damaged). The two empty spaces are for the two grenades.

arnoldfigure.jpg

arnoldbox.jpg

4.Batman Original Costume $400. The suit is in great condition and no cracking or drying present. There is a dab of super glue accidently dropped on the inside of the cape. This is only viewable if you display the figure with the inside of his cape outwards. Please look at the pictures to see what I mean.

batmanfigure.jpg

batmansemensample.jpg

batmanbox.jpg

Last edited:
I have updated the thread with pics. Please don't hesitate to contact me if you wish to see clearer pictures of a certain area or have any other concerns. Thanks for your interest.

I owned all four of these at one point. The OC Bats and Mark 1 are among my favorite HT releases ever. Good luck, not that you'll need it. :wave

Back