Media-Movie Rank your favorite of the top 3 Horror Icon Killers Jason, Freddy, Myers. VOTE

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rank your favorite Horror Icon Killers in order.

• Jason > Freddy > Myers

Votes: 4 18.2%
  • Jason > Myers > Freddy

Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Freddy > Jason > Myers

Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Freddy > Myers > Jason

Votes: 1 4.5%
  • Myers > Jason > Freddy

Votes: 5 22.7%
  • Myers > Freddy > Jason

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Bmaga123

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Out of the big 3 Horror Icon Slasher Killers Jason Voorhees, Freddy Krueger, and Michael Myers rank your favorite first to last. Please VOTE, thank you.

I love all 3 but I had to go with Jason > Myers > Freddy

Should have done big 4. Leatherface is up there.

Freddy then Myers then Jason.

Used to prefer Myers but Freddy has so many awesome one liners.

Chucky is up there too.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Should have done big 4. Leatherface is up there.

Freddy then Myers then Jason.

Used to prefer Myers but Freddy has so many awesome one liners.

Chucky is up there too.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

I would of used Leatherface also but I could only do Maximum of 10 on the Poll count :-(

Freddy > Jason > Myers for me. I would've put Leatherface 4th on the list.

Freddy oozes personality in his films thanks to Robert Englund's wonderful performance. The other 2, plus Leatherface for that matter, have none whatsoever. Although I do think that they are all very effective & frightening horror movie icons.

I personally hated both Jackie Earle Haley's rendition & the movie in which he bored me to tears in.

Well I just voted since I'm on the computer and misclicked the wrong option.

>_> Lol.

Always been Myers, Jason, Leatherface then Freddy for me. Although I have never been a Freddy fan anyway.

bfd84b9.jpg

)1 chucky
)2 Jason Voorhees
)3 Leatherface
)4 Michael Myers
)5 Freddy Krueger

bfd84b9.jpg

)1 chucky
)2 Jason Voorhees
)3 Leatherface
)4 Michael Myers
)5 Freddy Krueger

The above graph (which is awesome by the way) is being used to mock Krueger. But it in fact serves only to highlight just how superior F-Dizzle & his wonderglove truly is to those other 2 pitiful fools. You see, with Freddy it's never been about quantity but rather it's always been about quality. And in that regard he bests those other two lumbering behemoths hands down. :)

And in fact it's very debatable as to just how many Freddy actually kills in ANoES Part 2. It's a difficult and quite frustrating film to interpret as it doesn't follow the same rules as the other films in the main 6 film series. So you could probably knock the body count in that film down to around 5 or so. Freddy leaves double figure body counts to those who lack any discernible style of their own and therefore feel the need to overcompensate for all of their many shortcomings. :winkpumpk

Back