Random Star Wars Products

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Too bad it's not a real flavor and only a mockup.

bobafetticecream.png

:clap:rotfl Love it! I want! :panic:

It is a Action Display Diorama by PRIDE DISPLAYS (think there broke now), it was produced way back in 1995 or 1996, with it's reversable cardboard back with silver stripes, it's meant to go along with the vintage 3 3/4 Kenner line. I use it for my minty loose vintage Kenner 'First 20 figures' from 1977/1987 (somehow like the Early Bird Diorama package).

Head over to Rebelscum for more info, to buy just search on egay!

Last edited:
It is a Action Display Diorama by PRIDE DISPLAYS (think there broke now), it was produced way back in 1995 or 1996, with it's reversable cardboard back with silver stripes, it's meant to go along with the vintage 3 3/4 Kenner line. I use it for my minty loose vintage Kenner 'First 20 figures' from 1977/1987 (somehow like the Early Bird Diorama package).

Head over to Rebelscum for more info, to buy just search on egay!

Very cool, Gent! I love the way it combines half Jawa Sandcrawler playset and half Cantina!

Toy Anxiety has them in their B&M store.

How much do they run? Any idea?

Awe man... I just changed the message under my user name. We had a theme going there for a second..... And honestly, the Batman threads are the ____ing worst! I'm not buying another HT Batman product ever, and that's due to the ****** bags over in the DC section.

Awe man... I just changed the message under my user name. We had a theme going there for a second..... And honestly, the Batman threads are the ____ing worst! I'm not buying another HT Batman product ever, and that's due to the ****** bags over in the DC section.

Hah. I can't wait for the first day of Spook chat this year...there's going to be 200 different "SSC###" lined up asking when is the new batman going up for sale. :gah:

I think 60ish? Call them 602-308-0292, ask for Dan. Tell him your Nick's inter-friend. :lol And now I have to change my avatar quote. :panic:

Are you checking out my FB page and not friending me? How dare you!!

To be honest it grew on me.... The first time watching it I was really stoned (I'm Californian, so don't judge me!) and it was honestly way weirder than I could ever possibly deal with... I've seen it about 4 times since and I honestly really dig it. The animation is amazing.

Back