Random Post

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nay! Don't cook half naked as the oil might splattered on you. It was still hot that day, even indoor with 2 air condition running. Is it a crime to be half naked, indoors?

It's an accident dang it! Told you not to be alarmed. Well, thanks for caring. It's almost gone. Shouldn't the devil say something like, "Look at it and despair? May your new nipple be as functional as a feminist breastfeeding in public or something?"

Never eat any wild mushrooms....take people years to tell the difference between safe and deadly

Sent from the inside of a giant slug in outer space.....

Shouldn't the devil say something like, "Look at it and despair? May your new nipple be as functional as a feminist breastfeeding in public or something?"

No, I wish you nothing but good fortune in your breast development. The world can always use one more boob.

A bedazzled nipple :lol

Mr. Green is a strange duck.

Never eat any wild mushrooms....take people years to tell the difference between safe and deadly

​You have to be familiar with what grows around you. If not, buy them in store. I can eat the ones growing on my property, but this wasn't a good year.

​You have to be familiar with what grows around you. If not, buy them in store. I can eat the ones growing on my property, but this wasn't a good year.

Yes but your the Ween.....

The average joe cant tell when to eay Mcdonald or not.....the average Joe barely looks at the food in front of them before horking it down...

Back