Random Post

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tor Erling Staff died , he was a very famous lawyer in Norway and used to be on debate show on TV once a week for yrs in the 90s

Staff was controversial due to his view on pedophilia , he did not necesarily think it was wrong , anyway theres rumors in Oslo about him having been into little boys......some say Staff only said such things to get media attention (he claims to have been molested himself at 12)

Anyway , in 2003 when Varg Vikernes (the black metal guy) escaped from jail Staff was his lawyer (Vikernes lives in France with 7 kids today)

The temptation to buy a Tesla vehicle and find a public power outlet to just charge it! Charge it good, charge it real good!!

Celebs at LFCC , what I heard :

Seagal and Mark Henry (would not communicate with fans , rude.......Seagal looked asleep during photo shoots , I heard that Bob Wall legit wants to kick Stevens ass for the crap he said about Bruce Lee , lol)

Henriksen and Sam Neill (nice)

Caan and Duchovny (mixed bag , ignored some fans totally but talked to others)

Paige Turco became ill , that happened to a guest last yr I think.......bummer

That is disgusting. Should've walked out of the restaurant.

The phrase 'vegan cider' was the red flag to get the hell outta there girl.

One of Mr. Green ex-co-worker was a vegan, well vegetarian since she makes home-made yogurt. She said deer are like wild dogs when he mentioned that he haven't tried deer meat yet; back when Mr. Green was so naive and innocent.

Peep shouldn't be dressing like they're going to work while fishing. It's all wrong. Mr. Green will excuse himself for wearing stained Khaki but at least he's wearing hooded fleece.

By July 19, a judge had granted Kasem's daughter Kerri a temporary restraining order to prevent his wife from cremating Kasem's body to allow an autopsy to be performed, but when she went to give a copy of the order to the funeral home, she was informed the body had been moved at the directive of Jean Kasem.[65][66] Kasem's wife had the body moved to a funeral home in Montreal on July 14, 2014.[66] On August 14, it was reported in the Norwegian newspaper Verdens Gang that Kasem was going to be buried in Oslo.[67][68][69]

Kasem's family had his interment at Oslo Western Civil Cemetery on December 16, 2014, more than six months after his death.[7

(Zoinks.....poor Shaggy)

--------------------------------------
https://www.vg.no/rampelys/film/i/P...paa-utested-i-oslo-jeg-er-her-for-aa-kose-meg

Mel Gibson in Norway......

Calling on all Ween, the park is full of these mushroom. Are they edible? Will Mr. Green turn blue? There's enough of em to feed a cow.

Mushroom1.jpg

​If you can peel them, they should be fine, especially if they're black underneath.

Edit: Look up parasol mushrooms and see if that's them. If you can't be sure, forget it.

Last edited:
Well, guess no mushroom on Mr. Green's pizza. Not much room on them anyway. Get it? Mush+room? Hehehe. No wonder no one was picking 'em.

Back