RAMBO

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

T-800

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Here is my version of Rambo 4.

The photos are pretty crappy. I painted up Sovereign studios and added it to the hot toys Arnie muscular body.

stormshadow064.jpg

great job!! details are fantastic. my only comment is that the head looks a bit too big for the body - i know that's out of your control though.

Thanks,
I know thats all i could work with. If only i had Fengs.
Shaun did a great job on the head though, but as you picked it a little to big.. I t will have to do for now.

Thanks,
I know thats all i could work with. If only i had Fengs.
Shaun did a great job on the head though, but as you picked it a little to big.. I t will have to do for now.

Yes man you def did a great job! I'm working on my version now! I completely resuclpted a true type body and added some rubber sleeves. THe shawn head is awesome too bad it's that bigger.

Fantastic work and being a fellow Rambo fan I can appreciate this piece very much! As others have already said the head seems a bit too big. Still an excellent looking piece.

If you guys are going to use the head with these thinner bodies, I can shrink it. I was already going to cast a bald version and use a rubber wig to keep the length of the hair without hurting the articulation. I shaved the sculpt and removed the head band already.

When I sculpted this I was thinking people would use a much larger body. Not a DCD, but ideally a WWE Maximum Agression figure. Stallone was a friggin' TANK in Rambo, easily bigger than he's ever been. Even his face was really broad and heavy. That happens to body builders at a certain point; the body fights to retain fat antwhere it can, typically in the hands, feet and face. I held a Rambo head up to a V1 Joker in prfile, and the features line up: chin, lips, nose and eyes. But, straight on, it's really broad. As it should be. But, like I said, I can shrink it down for those of you that want a smaller version.

1.jpg

6.jpg

Back