Rambo, Rocky, Predator, Aliens, Superman - even Michael Frikkin' Jackson - but no

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I never really cared for Die Hard and its not really a licence that you can get multiple characters out of hell, you could atleast get two figures from Lethal Weapon.I am hoping since DC has a Keaton Batman mini bust coming soon, Hot Toys release some Tim Burton Batman characters this year to go along side their Reeve Superman thats coming.

P.S...I would take a Kurt Russel as Jack Burton over John Mclane any day.

I never really cared for Die Hard and its not really a licence that you can get multiple characters out of hell, you could atleast get two figures from Lethal Weapon.I am hoping since DC has a Keaton Batman mini bust coming soon, Hot Toys release some Tim Burton Batman characters this year to go along side their Reeve Superman thats coming.

I would buy the ____ out of a Martin Riggs and Roger Murtaugh!

Make me a dirty, grimey, bloody foot, cig hanging out of his mouth John McClane from the first Die Hard on a Wolverine style body and I'll buy the hell out of that. No rubber arms damn it!

"I was always kind of partial to Roy Rogers, actually. I really liked those sequined shirts."

Hot Toys needs to produce a new line:

The "Movie Classics" line.

They could make the oddball piece in this line and focus on the 70's and 80's.

Now that Hot Toys made a King Leonidas and is now open to the swords-and-sandals timeline, I hope Hot Toys makes Maximus:

gladiator-movie-russell-crowe.jpg

Gladiator.jpg

We need Buliwyf from Thirdteenth Warrior, long haired warriors with real swords not ones that look like little daggers.

Hot Toys make this please.

buliwyf201.jpg

buliwyf.jpg

13thWarrior.jpg

Throw in Herger as well, just no Antonio Banderass..he ruined the movie.
herger.jpeg

Back