Rambo Premium format!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Trust me (because this comes from experience)... you don't want to spend that kind of money on an item you're not happy with solely because you're a hardcore fan and feel indebted to get it based on the principle that you once anticipated the item so much. You will eventually regret it pretty much every time. I love RAMBO too, and I want an awesome Rambo PF as much as anyone. But this ain't it, so I canceled and will spend my $300+ on something that I am happy with.

This pretty much sums up where I am.

Trust me (because this comes from experience)... you don't want to spend that kind of money on an item you're not happy with solely because you're a hardcore fan and feel indebted to get it based on the principle that you once anticipated the item so much. You will eventually regret it pretty much every time. I love RAMBO too, and I want an awesome Rambo PF as much as anyone. But this ain't it, so I canceled and will spend my $300+ on something that I am happy with.

yep, this guy knows his ____.

Trust me, MaulFan's pics represent this product in its best possible light. He has the eye & talent for photographing collectibles, and he is passionate about Rambo (and this PF). His pics are absolutely the best this thing can look. And that's why I canceled.

Thanks for the support :rock, and yes, I did pour more into shooting this than the average collectible I get my hands on, I tried very hard to make my photos show him off as I see him.

Very wise. Rock and I have discussed this in the past regarding Edinho Maga's 1:1 Rambo bust, sure I love Rambo, sure it could be the only 1:1 ever really available, but I told him, the bust doesn't meet what I would want out of a bust that size for the price it costs, so despite the bit of agony about not picking up the rare item, it's money I can put towards things I'm really behind, and sure enough, the Edinho Maga 1:4 scale RAMBO statue is now available and I can buy it with the bust money.

Your fandom isn't defined by what you own, what you own is defined by your fandom, if you pass on something, so what, all that matters is that the things you buy live up to your love for the subject and you are fully satisfied with what you own.

This is just another statue,ive passed on Edinho`s statues so i should do the same with this one as well when i can`t appreciate it as much as i wish i could.
I think it`s because it`s called a Premium Format that i have kept my order so far,never owned any and this is Rambo so,but i should look away from that and just consider it a normal statue like any other.

Just look at it as another Rambo collectible offer, that's all it is, it's not Premium this or Deluxe that, it's just a Rambo you can buy or not buy, you either like it or don't.

No matter what i decide,i must act fast as they started processing orders today.
I really want to see this one in hand but might not keep it.

You're definitely in a tough spot with the foreign shipping and all, are there any local shops that might sell this you could wait to get it from instead of going through Sideshow?

I love the necklace, but if I had to give it up to go a better route for trying to get the statue, I could do it.

Unfortunately no,but if it was i would have to pay shipping/fees they had to pay to import it.

Oh my... The Ex is back for sale,and they only made 200...:slap

And because of that it might be a while before we see the next PF because Sideshow thinks the demand for Rambo PF`s is low,but thats not the case at all.

And because of that it might be a while before we see the next PF because Sideshow thinks the demand for Rambo PF`s is low,but thats not the case at all.

It's low because of the POS they created,if was like i.e. Punisher Comiquette,Rocketeer PF etc.. would have more demand from the collectors.:gah:

But nobody wants a disfigured Rambo on a Barbie's body.:huh

Its really too bad .............. all we'd ever talk about is getting an awesome Rambo PF. That was years ago too. For shame imo.

I just cancelled my EX. I didn't wanna pay the extra shipping fees for something i was 90% sure i'd be sending back. What a shame, i really wanted this piece too :(

I will check out my LCS and try to score it 40% off.

At the current price point, (IMO) it's just not worth it.

I just cancelled my EX. I didn't wanna pay the extra shipping fees for something i was 90% sure i'd be sending back. What a shame, i really wanted this piece too :(

I will check out my LCS and try to score it 40% off.

At the current price point, (IMO) it's just not worth it.

hope you will find one with a discount, I still believe that it is a beautiful statue when having it in hand:wink1:

If you do some minor touch up paint work to this piece it will look great. Just dirty him up abit and add in a bit of stuble and it will look great. I am surprised sideshow did not do it.

If you do some minor touch up paint work to this piece it will look great. Just dirty him up abit and add in a bit of stuble and it will look great. I am surprised sideshow did not do it.

We shouldn't have to 'touch up' these statues at all, considering the price we have to pay for them. Sideshow need a kick up the backside and be told to 'go all the way' with the paint apps instead of doing a half assed job in the first place.

Back