Rambo: Last Blood [Rambo 5]

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Unless that picture is not of John Rambo... but is of his evil twin brother, Jack Rambo, who has been behind every villain that John has ever confronted.

That is *so* not outside the realm of possibility when it comes to Hollywood. :lol

Wasn't that basically the plot of Spectre?

Unless that picture is not of John Rambo... but is of his evil twin brother, Jack Rambo, who has been behind every villain that John has ever confronted. Now, its time for John to confront evil Jack to save the world, save his soul and set things right about his dark unspoken past.

Jezus - that's so bad it would actually sell.

Hahaha. What if that was actually the plot? That would be hilarious though. With the way Hollywood is now I wouldn't be surprised.

Of course I haven't seen spectre. The only Bond movie I haven't seen.

Spectre was such a let down especially after skyfall. I like most Bond movies but that one really was very cliché. I expected to see Bond's exact twin with a goatee.

Gabriella wants to go to Mexico to see her father who deserted her many years ago. Rambo and Gabriella’s grandmother are very much against this… “ I just want to ask him why he left us…” She says and begins her journey.

51103862_2115726018515698_525264330516546804_n.jpg

52546850_2410453835655074_6222549263180072237_n.jpg

51088041_984036318459143_5102861268982041842_n.jpg

51190777_397737577722278_8887605314004627448_n.jpg

51166423_998026793721789_5085438056445559336_n.jpg

Definitely seems like this is based on the concept for Rambo 4 that wasn't done.

Just great. Stupid kid wants to see ******* dad who abandoned her and gets caught by bad guys. Rambo saves her but gets killed in the process.:slap:lol

Really hope I'm wrong though, and Rambo survives.

I think they changed him to Coast Guard.

Mr. T better be the head of the Mexican Cartel.

I’m getting Rambo confused with Terminator Dark Fate they both have latino girls and latino male enemies and Linda Hamilton looks like Stallone.

Last edited:
I think they changed him to Coast Guard.

Mr. T better be the head of the Mexican Cartel.

I’m getting Rambo confused with Terminator Dark Fate they both have latino girls and latino male enemies and Linda Hamilton looks like Stallone.

:lol :lol

This movie just keeps getting better and better.

I'm thankful to Stallone for his social media sharing, but really want to see some form of trailer for this. I still remember how nervous the first Rambo 4 trailer made me, it seemed like it was focused on over the top violence and gore showing most of the gruesome kills, I didn't think it would have as good of a story and be closer to a traditional Rambo as it ended up, very glad for how the actual movie turned out.

Official release date, September 20th.

https://lrmonline.com/news/rambo-la...mBruFf-A0NVEJSmdPbPWE3q7UYRTXl6uHt4GWdAGSFZ2c

Amongst all the massive blockbuster expected out this year, we must remember that a box office behemoth of its own from the ’80s is coming back this year for the last time. Rambo at one point was huge and you’d have had a far easier time selling a Rambo sequel to a studio than you would an Iron Man or a Thor movie, how times change.

As a fan of Rambo back when I was but a young lad in the 80’s it’s a movie franchise that hasn’t aged too well. I always loved First Blood and First Blood: Part 2 as a kid, though even then I could see Rambo 3 was utter garbage. Yet as an adult I struggle to sit through anything other than the first movie any more. (Watched both within the last few months)

When Sylvester Stallone made John Rambo we thought that would be the final swansong for the biggest action character of the ’80s. So like many, I was surprised when it was announced that Lionsgate was pushing ahead with Rambo: Last Blood. We know Last Blood will be the final Rambo movie because Stallone has already said he is done with the character after this, could that possibly mean ending the movie with the characters death, who knows?
We have known for some time that Last Blood had finished filming, but other than 2019, we had no release date. This has now been rectified and thanks to a report by Variety we know that Rambo: Last Blood will release on September 20th. That’s 37 years since First Blood was released and Stallone is now 73 years old, it probably is time to hang up the red bandana and hunting knife.

Last Blood will follow the story of a John Rambo who has settled in Arizona, being dragged back into a violent world when a friend’s daughter is kidnapped by a drug cartel, pretty sure that’s the plot to around 700 movies at my current count. I am going to be honest, I am not sure Rambo will work back in the US against drug cartels, Rambo always worked best for me in the jungle and the whole living out the land shtick. Yet, maybe I will be pleasantly surprised when Last Blood arrives later in the year.

Rambo vs Pennywise

Rambo kneels down, peering into the gutter. Pennywise hides in the shadows, holding up a machete.

Pennywise: Is this yours?

Rambo: It was.

Pennywise: Can I play with it?

Rambo: (sneering) What are you?

Pennywise: Can you smell the circus?

Rambo: I only smell death.

Pennywise laughs.

Pennywise: I like you.

Rambo kneels down, peering into the gutter. Pennywise hides in the shadows, holding up a machete.

Pennywise: Is this yours?

Rambo: It was.

Pennywise: Can I play with it?

Rambo: (sneering) What are you?

Pennywise: Can you smell the circus?

Rambo: I only smell death.

Pennywise laughs.

Pennywise: I like you.

Rambo would probably start talking about Vietnam and being expendable. :lol

Pennywise: Mmmm...smell it? Want some popcorn Johnny? Pop pop pop hehehe
Rambo: I want it. I want what every kid in America wants, that got pulled into the sewers and spilt his guts and floats down there. For our Carnivals and circuses to love us as much as love them. That’s what I want.
Pennywise: er, geez Johnnny yer hardcore. But I like ya. Here’s a balloon, cmon down we’ll talk hehehe...just leave the M60 on the street there hehehe...

Back