Rambo Hot Toys figure is missing something

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Speaking of add on weapons for Rambos, I want my Rambo 3 figure to be for the final half of the film, since that's where the gun he comes with is from and the only time he used his bow. Does anyone know what type and where to find a 1/6 version of the grenade launching machine gun he has at the start of the battle with the Russians in the valley?

Speaking of add on weapons for Rambos, I want my Rambo 3 figure to be for the final half of the film, since that's where the gun he comes with is from and the only time he used his bow. Does anyone know what type and where to find a 1/6 version of the grenade launching machine gun he has at the start of the battle with the Russians in the valley?

Pretty sure it's an AK-105 with grenade launcher. I tried looking for one of these months ago but it appears that specific model with the correct trigger grenade launcher has not been made in 1:6 to my knowledge although you can get a similar AK-47 with grenade launcher from Dragon I believe.

Pretty sure it's an AK-105 with grenade launcher. I tried looking for one of these months ago but it appears that specific model with the correct trigger grenade launcher has not been made in 1:6 to my knowledge although you can get a similar AK-47 with grenade launcher from Dragon I believe.

Thanks Dave, I was hoping you'd read up in here, you seem to know your film weapons very well. I would imagine it would be hard to find, I can't recall ever seeing a gun like it in any film besides Rambo 3, but I have hopes for a Rambo 3 Trautman one day, and it'd be great to have them side by side.

"What do you say John?" "**** EM!"

Got the Modern Russian RPG set today,excactly what i needed!!!

Vorhees,you need to get this one,a Rambo figure cant really be without a RPG.

But he never had an RPG in Rambo III. You need to give that to Rambo II where it belongs.

Actually im not using it on either,im just putting it beside them or something,i like them better with the bow and Rifles,this was just for the pics.

btw,he does use this in Rambo 3,1 time,on the Truck on the way out of the Russian Base,remember?

Actually im not using it on either,im just putting it beside them or something,i like them better with the bow and Rifles,this was just for the pics.

btw,he does use this in Rambo 3,1 time,on the Truck on the way out of the Russian Base,remember?

No, I don't remember. I will always associate the RPG with Rambo II because of the poster and the scenes where he blows up the Russian Hind and the VC boat.

yeah it does,but as i said,i prefer the bow and rifle instead of the rpg in their hands,looks better,the rpg will get a place beside these 2 figures.

yeah it does,but as i said,i prefer the bow and rifle instead of the rpg in their hands,looks better,the rpg will get a place beside these 2 figures.

It looks fine on the Rambo III figure and I do remember the scene you're talking about. Thanks for the great pics!

Back