Rambo body

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Apothian

Freakalicious
Reaction score
I am after a Rambo for a shirtless custom. I have a chance to get the Halo Rambo parajumper fig and was wondering if any of you knew if this Rambo has the muscle body the shirtless one comes with.

Thanks

no, he comes with the standard HT true type body. You'll have to get hold of one of the vest or shirtless ones.

Thanks mate,
he is getting hard to find, I should of grabbed in when I seen him in the shop.:horror

the muscle bodies are pretty rare and pricy these days.

(Love the new sig Rock83)

I bought a loose Rambo III fig from a german dealer ... www.einszusechs.de ... I payed 25 bucks or so for him. I am doing a Darth Maul kitbash. Do you need the Rambo III HS ? I don´t need it !

I quess the Shopowner speaks english. He is a cool guy.

Yes I am beginning to see this. Bummer really. I have alerts up looking for one now. :)

I bought a loose Rambo III fig from a german dealer ... www.einszusechs.de ... I payed 25 bucks or so for him. I am doing a Darth Maul kitbash. Do you need the Rambo III HS ? I don´t need it !

I quess the Shopowner speaks english. He is a cool guy.

ATM I am just after the body, it is for a custom Jedi. :)

I have Multiple Rambo`s,2 First Blood Gunner,2 rambo 2,3 Rambo 3,but each one is customs so i cant help you out unfortunately,i wish i could...

But my advice is buy either Rambo 1 or 3 if you will use it for a custom,the Rambo 2 body can easily crack under his arms if you bend it too much,ive had that experience before.This body was on ebay a month agoo,youre a little too late,just keep checking ebay and it will show up eventually.

the rambo 3 body is probably the best one to go for because the skin tone is better. The rambo 1 muscle body has a yellowish hue to it, which may not match with the head skin tone.
Although it depends on the colour of the head sculpt, I suppose. which head sculpt are you going to use?

the rambo 3 body is probably the best one to go for because the skin tone is better. The rambo 1 muscle body has a yellowish hue to it, which may not match with the head skin tone.
Although it depends on the colour of the head sculpt, I suppose. which head sculpt are you going to use?

Yeah while the RB 2 body is kinda orange...

You can expect to pay around $60 or so for one... sometimes you can get a better deal, but they are hard to get.

I put up alerts so I should get a email if one shows up. :)

Oh and yeah, the custom I want to do is a Jedi. You dont see too many Jedi with their shirts off. :)

Another option is the Jakks Maximum Agression bodies. They are more articulated and a bit more muscular, but with some paint work can be pretty decent looking. Especially if you cover the legs.

Another option is the Jakks Maximum Agression bodies. They are more articulated and a bit more muscular, but with some paint work can be pretty decent looking. Especially if you cover the legs.

Might just have to go this way, having a look at these dudes now.

Thanks mate :)

Yeah, its not the best body... but the torso and arms are well done. And with a little work I think you can get a pretty good result. I'm planning on doing some work to mine this weekend :rock

Back