Rambo 5 = Yes Rocky 7 = ???

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Rambo 5 is set to be filmed,about Rocky...MGM said that they have the interest of doing another Rocky,that the possibility is there,but Sly would never make another Rocky,im sure Rocky is done.

Like everyone else I think a new Rocky movie would be a bad idea... no reason to mess with they way the last movie ended things.

It would be a shame if they made any more sequels, the last films capped off both series perfectly.

Rambo 5 is not an IF at this point, Sly's been working on the script since RAMBO hit theaters and the news of getting backed for more pictures just sort of cemented it. I'd be surprised if we don't see Rambo 5.

An article I found a while ago about Rambo 5.

Sylvester Stallone is planning a fifth Rambo film following the success of his ultra-violent 2008 sequel. The action man has revealed he's started writing a fifth installment of the franchise - but the next Rambo movie will be very different from the shoot 'em up jungle adventures his character is most famous for.

Stallone tells Swedish newspaper Metro, "I would like to take Rambo to another genre, experiment a little with the character. It would definitely not be another war movie. I can't go any further with that than what I've already done. What it's going to be like, I'm not going to reveal at this point. But I'm already halfway though writing the manuscript."

Rocky 7? Only if Shia Labeouf plays Rockys son and they go on a quest to exhume Creeds body because he holds to key to Rocky getting back in the ring. And we find out that Adrian isn't really dead, she is secretly living in Russia, spying on an old aging Ivan Dargo. Oh, and Clubber Lang & Tommy Gun have found love in each others arms.

Rambo 5 is beeing filmed in Bulgaria by the way,i read that somewhere,cant remember where.

"Sylvester Stallone is planning a fifth Rambo film following the success of his ultra-violent 2008 sequel."

Was Rambo IV any good? It blew through the theaters like a tornado on crack.

BB

Rocky 7? Only if Shia Labeouf plays Rockys son and they go on a quest to exhume Creeds body because he holds to key to Rocky getting back in the ring. And we find out that Adrian isn't really dead, she is secretly living in Russia, spying on an old aging Ivan Dargo. Oh, and Clubber Lang & Tommy Gun have found love in each others arms.

:horror sounds good!

"Sylvester Stallone is planning a fifth Rambo film following the success of his ultra-violent 2008 sequel."

Was Rambo IV any good? It blew through the theaters like a tornado on crack.

BB

I think his measure of success isn't your typical box office assessment. It did well for an independent movie of sorts, and also, watching the DVD bonus materials, has had a positive impact on efforts to help the suffering people of Burma and raised awareness, something he hoped to do. Sly doesn't deny he was out to make a movie, but he also wanted the political message to come through and he's very proud of it's effectiveness.

My dad cought something where he's going to sell a special edition of the movie and all the sales will go to Burma relief funds.

Back