RAMBO 3 HAS MADE IT HOME.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

crazypredator2

Super Freak
Reaction score
To my home that is. I got my hot toys Rambo 3 today, from Alteregocomics, great price,Super great figure! unbelieveable likeness, the best rambo figure ever made in my opinion 5 stars all the way.. the new one coming out from rambo 1 looks great too,but i like this rambo 3 ,the best,of all rambo's hot toys has come out with so far.(no camera to post pictures,sorry.) :chew

Mine came yesterday from AE as well. AWESOME figure. One of the best mass production likenesses ever. Tons of accessories. Haven't put his necklace on yet.

rambo1.jpg

rambo2.jpg

rambo3.jpg

Getting a little head.
rambo4.jpg

Well not little, her head is freaking huge!!

This Rambo 3 is awesome,best yet,i have it myself,but i like the new upcoming Rambo better.

Rambo III is phenominal! Not only that but wait until we get the new First Blood figure, man, they seem to keep getting better as time passes!

I can't get over how awesome that head looks right out of the box!!! Awesome likeness! HT rocks!

just got my 5 day notice email from SS for this one....now time to decide whether or not to keep.....

Got my notice too. Man this is going to be a rough month I got Leia today, Ivan and Apollo will be here on friday, Man my wallet is in pain.

I just picked up Rambo II yesturday from a local comic shop, $99, not a bad price considering how much this thing use to sell for. I will still get Rambo III too, it definetly looks best!

It truly looks so much better than what I was expecting! What an amazing piece from Hot Toys! Their products just keep getting better and better.:monkey5

Back