Rainmans next project: the girl possessed.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dudes: If someone plans to cancel their V2, please contact me so I can grab it as soon as you cancel. Thank you.

Hermano no es necesario para adorar al diablo. Usted guarda esa mierda fuera de su casa. Ella se arrastrará en su cama y comer sus bolas.

Here you go

It's gotta be the "boner" Pazuzu statue though. It's absolute necessity. If it's not made, then a push for it to be included with Young Father Karras is a must if Lee gets around to it....or at the very least a seperate additional accessory offering.

ex460.jpg

pazuzu_by_leaftheclown.jpg

Last edited:

Would obviously be amazing (and was my ultimate accessory wish), but I very much doubt we'll be getting an in scale version of the full size Pazuzu statue. That's surely too significant a piece to be simply thrown in as a freebie 'special item'?

Maybe something more like the miniature bust Merrin unearths?:

View attachment 194032

I know this is getting kicked around behind the scenes but I'm not sure where his head is at in terms of size. A full scale statue would be impossible as a secret item though, that's for sure. There's forced perspective at play so it's hard to really figure out how bid the 1:1 one was, but I'm imagining it had to be 8'-12' tall.

It's on higher ground and in the distance, but in that iconic stand off shot it looks almost the same height as Father Merrin so despite the true size I think it would work really well at 12" (that would also work well to pose behind the bed as in the other iconic shot), but I don't even think we'll be seeing one that big. Anything smaller than 10" would sort of defeat the purpose IMO

I know this is getting kicked around behind the scenes but I'm not sure where his head is at in terms of size. A full scale statue would be impossible as a secret item though, that's for sure.

Will the behind the scenes be included on the special edition Blue Ray? I would love to see all the secret meetings and discussions!

I know this is getting kicked around behind the scenes but I'm not sure where his head is at in terms of size. A full scale statue would be impossible as a secret item though, that's for sure. There's forced perspective at play so it's hard to really figure out how bid the 1:1 one was, but I'm imagining it had to be 8'-12' tall.

It's on higher ground and in the distance, but in that iconic stand off shot it looks almost the same height as Father Merrin so despite the true size I think it would work really well at 12" (that would also work well to pose behind the bed as in the other iconic shot), but I don't even think we'll be seeing one that big. Anything smaller than 10" would sort of defeat the purpose IMO

Although i've not got exact measurements, the statue built for the film was described as being 'human sized', so I'd guess it was around 6 ft. The face off shot with Merrin is probably more reflective of it's true scale than the image of him looking up at it from a distance.

Did they make mention that the statue was man sized? That slipped by me. I thought that it may have been larger than it appeared, but if it was really 6'-ish, that would be all the more reason for it to be 12" by scale. I have my fingers crossed but I'm not too optimistic that he'll make it that big. If he could pull it off by making it hollow, then there might be a shot. I still think we're looking at a keychain:lol. I hope not though because I'm not a fan of the 1:1 accessories or things like fancy stands. I'd rather have a 1/6 accessory like the ouija board

Will the behind the scenes be included on the special edition Blue Ray? I would love to see all the secret meetings and discussions!

Yes, but it's nothing everybody hadn't heard already. Just some more $250 talk

Expecting a true to scale pazuzu is so foolish. Rainman just needs to make it a 4 or 5 inch detailed statue for display purposes. The Boner Pazuzu should be no question the special item for those that supported the $2000 DX offering. Rainman has been very generous across the board but the DX supporters deserve that little extra.

All the Regan haters are all now jumping on the bandwagon talkin some sentimental **** about what great things The Exorcist did to film. Smh

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

:lol Truer words have never been spoken but ehhh......to each his own.

Let the hypebeasting begin!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

At an all time high! :rotfl

i saw that...saw version 2 pop up and it kept saying that it was at "0" dollars....this happened from 3 different computers this week alone....guess someone is trying to send me a message...:)

Yep he is canceling orders early. I received an email this morning with a link to a clock saying orders need to be paid by Saturday 7 am. less than 10 hours later I get an email saying my order was canceled. 12 hours early according to his own clock.

Last edited:
Expecting a true to scale pazuzu is so foolish. Rainman just needs to make it a 4 or 5 inch detailed statue for display purposes. The Boner Pazuzu should be no question the special item for those that supported the $2000 DX offering. Rainman has been very generous across the board but the DX supporters deserve that little extra.

I don't think anyone is expecting an in scale reproduction. Someone just happened to ask if it was true that a 12" statue was to be included, which set the discussion off. Now, I'd gladly pay for a piece like that, but as an extra thrown in, I don't think it's a realistic proposition at all. I have a suspicion it will be something along the lines of the little miniature bust of Pazuzu that Merrin dug up. Pop's going for creepy key chain you can scare the crap out of kids with. You're saying accompanying 4-5 inch statue for display.

Would you really display a 4-5 inch version together with this set though? The demon should be looming over Regan and the bed, not just peeking over the mattress.

I've actually been looking at this 10.25" statue of Pazuzu as maybe a possible option for posing behind the bed.... if I can bring myself to overlook the fact it's got a slightly Monsters Inc'ish face and is missing the old stiff one eye:

Eolith Designs

Back