Rainmans next project: the girl possessed.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
not the right proportions...I admire the sculpting but this feels like it was rushed...and then the PO is tomorrow, bed doesn't look right...nope...sorry...I would definitely buy a headsculpt just because it might be fun to paint her up but the whole project...doesn't fit this time around...

1f08ij.jpg

Damn That Pre - orders Fast :(

Like everyone we hope everything is within scale...we won't know until we get in hand. The head looks huge! A size comparison pic would be nice from RM

Like everyone we hope everything is within scale...we won't know until we get in hand. The head looks huge! A size comparison pic would be nice from RM

I'm getting the sense that he doesn't see the varying head sizes, or heads being too big as a big deal. We may have to bring to his attention the fact that scale is something that is important to collectors

^^^ (on Pops point) I agree! In all honesty and fairness and with much respect to the man - but the head size etc matters more than a curl or two here or there form an accuracy stand point!
While It does not matter to me on this release! But overall it's very very bothersome when that happens! It's like basics gone wrong when that crap happens!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm getting the sense that he doesn't see the varying head sizes, or heads being too big as a big deal. We may have to bring to his attention the fact that scale is something that is important to collectors

Agree! Any reasonable minor changes should be addressed before production is in full swing. I just hope he will consider.

Yes this is true. I would worry about Anthony's mental state if he were to get his cart jacked again. :lol :lol
I don't have the funds for this satanic hoe bag, also I am not a huge horror fan minus Freddy Welcome To Prime Time *****!". Mr. Lee is a sculpting machine this came together extremely fast , almost too fast. Mr. Lee at this time could make an Annie figure and people would buy it, maybe he is capitalizing on that success. He could also be genuinely excited and having fun with something totally different. Anyhow congratulations to anybody that worships satan and kills cats for acquiring this piece.

Kidding about the cats [emoji90][emoji31]

I hve been on the wall about getting this since the begining for many reasons...but ultimately I HAVE to miss it because I simply cannot afford this...that being said....I normally would try to gather the funds but being that I don't see this as a complete package which would include the necessary things like actually being in scale...this is not a priority....it is a beautiful sculpt...and the painting definitely brings it to life....but it lacks otherwise...being that I know this will cost 2K and up....I cannot throw money at RM on this one...will he make changes...or listen to the ollectors?...who knows....ultimately....fast PO...no money....i'm actually ok with it...good luck to all that do get this...I'm sure Turbo will get this for sure

Sorry, but Satan is one of our largest contributors - and this is a pet project of his...

Touché! I value your opinion Mr. Dark "Sith " Lord Dave. I will not ask you to destroy this thread with fire and brimstone. I will simply crush it with love and happiness. I love all of you , even Odell and Turbo hiding lurking in on this thread. Now it's time FOR THE CARE BEAR STARE!!!!

a20971f459f8e3a91cfd4872b20479db.jpg

Back