Rainmans next project: the girl possessed.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Blood smear? What am I missing?

Maybe 'smear' was a poor word choice.

In the picture Leon posted, the arm and hand holding the crucifix is obviously in the foreground, but behind that I'm seeing legs, white night gown and a big bloody stain screaming 'crime scene' in the crotchal region.

Disclaimer: I have had a few at this point though...and now you're making me think I might be more p*****d than I thought and I'm just projecting stuff that's not there. it's been known to happen. Walking home earlier, I thought I saw Cher leaning against a wall. When I got closer I realised it was just a badly soiled mattress someone had left out for the bin men.

Disclaimer: I have had a few at this point though...and now you're making me think I might be more p*****d than I thought and I'm just projecting stuff that's not there. it's been known to happen. Walking home earlier, I thought I saw Cher leaning against a wall. When I got closer I realised it was just a badly soiled mattress someone had left out for the bin men.

c8dcc26e01c16b9a9b4fc6e18de6cf67.jpg

Maybe 'smear' was a poor word choice.

In the picture Leon posted, the arm and hand holding the crucifix is obviously in the foreground, but behind that I'm seeing legs, white night gown and a big bloody stain screaming 'crime scene' in the crotchal region.

Woooooooowww!! Smear is a fine word. I was so mesmerized by the crucifix that I didn't even take notice to the background!!

Hey, I don't have kids so I won't have to hide or explain that to anyone

... please PM me what you're drinking

I'll tell you what your missing ! Your dignity, you cannot enjoy a little girl peepeeing on the floor! I am ashamed of you and your satanic devil worship!! You repent mother ****er NOW! There is still time you piece of ****!

I swear to god man... I was 100% positive I wouldn't get this, not 90%, not 99%... 100%! The movie scares the S out of me! There is no way I would display her...

...Now that I see that sculpt...

...damn I might have to get this...

Hahaha thanks, me too, now thats a figure id 100% buy, LOVE Michael Scott haha

We just took a vacation to the Poconos in PA and to visited all the Office spots in Scranton. Tooks pics with the "Welcome to Scranton" sign at the Steamtown Mall. At at Alfredo's Pizza Cafe. It was awesome!

Last edited:
We just took a vacation to the Poconos in PA and to visited all the Office spots in Scranton. Tooks pics with the "Welcome to Scranton" sign at the Steamtown Mall. At at Alfredo's Pizza Kitchen. It was awesome!

Wait... Pizza by Alfredo or Alfredo's Pizza Cafe!? Awesome man!

LOL Thanks man. You're right...Cafe. :wink1: It was amazing too. No hot circle of garbage for us lol.

Back