Rainman project: Overlook Caretaker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This time you are wrong, Kubrick, but guys, it will be shame on me about I started to ask your help, if we will continuo this ...

Is there a picture of what his 7" axe will look like?

I've been meaning to post pics and ask questions but I've had some personal issues take up most of my free time the last few days.

Rainman may have made it a little to big, but he got the rest right. My concerns are if Fergo can match the shape of the head, the shape of the handle and the color of the handle.

Almost positive thats Peter Kitch, he was asking about another body for Jack

Is this the dude who merely buys to click pictures and then Sell figures??? Or someone else! Never heard his name

I've been meaning to post pics and ask questions but I've had some personal issues take up most of my free time the last few days.

Rainman may have made it a little to big, but he got the rest right. My concerns are if Fergo can match the shape of the head, the shape of the handle and the color of the handle.

You need to stop worrying about all this and attend to the personal matter! This wheel will keep spinning and things can wait! No one here is launching a space shuttle - all this "time pass" will go on! Good luck and quick resolve!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I did indeed buy this but I didn't have buyers remorse I didn't ask gio to refund me sO befor I'm named and shamed I thought I'd post on here I was asking for help how to make it look it's best I posted a photo on a group and it got a lot of negative feedback blac head was too big the sculpt was off body looked too small it got called a bobble head someone said the subway shining figure was better than this they then inboxes me saying it was I was pissed off I was asking for help how to make it look better I like the figure a lot there was no remorse or anything like that

It's always the people that didn't get the figures that seem to have the biggest opinion on them based off of photos. I think the figure looks great and it's always different in hand compared to a photo

It's a shame that all esculated like that. Not once did Gido say the buyer wanted a refund, but it all blew up and taken as such.
Gido was just being a good seller, and, as he should feel welcome to, asked our advice on how to help.

Shame everything here's being viewed so negative lately.

It's a shame that all esculated like that. Not once did Gido say the buyer wanted a refund, but it all blew up and taken as such.
Gido was just being a good seller, and, as he should feel welcome to, asked our advice on how to help.

Shame everything here's being viewed so negative lately.

It's all Lakhota's fault anyways :lol

Yeah it's my fault you twits. Yes! I ordered the Code Red !!!
b4aa4646671d9a3b00846ecc8bb8f775.jpg

Guys, please, I'm sorry about I started this.And Peter have wrote his post about this.And it's finished.Now lets think about axe;)

Gido we are all good I know Pkitching from FB. Everyone here likes you both! We will not ban you guys for saying Torrance has a melon head [emoji23]
You are too legit too legit too quit !! I love you

4c7f5df5f74e64b16aca92c6c41d780e.jpg

Back